ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 72
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:37 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He had a couple bad games. Big fucking whoop. Most people acknowledged it. What we DIDN'T do, however, was consider that Mahomes could just be a flash in the pan QB.

How many bad games did Manning have in the first 4 years of his career? How about fucking Brady? He had a million bad games. Still does. Just look at today.

You know what it is? You're a kneejerk pussy. If the stats support what you said, then the stats support questioning the starter value of every QB in NFL history
Yeah dude, if these 4 games are the fucking floor for Patrick Mahomes... Watch the fuck out.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:53 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He had a couple bad games. Big fucking whoop. Most people acknowledged it. What we DIDN'T do, however, was consider that Mahomes could just be a flash in the pan QB.

How many bad games did Manning have in the first 4 years of his career? How about fucking Brady? He had a million bad games. Still does. Just look at today.

You know what it is? You're a kneejerk pussy. If the stats support what you said, then the stats support questioning the starter value of every QB in NFL history
Yip!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:56 AM 11-15-2021
We all knew he would bounce back, we just didn't know when. I didn't see the game but its read about Mahomes being back to his old dominating self.
[Reply]
-King- 01:04 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
What's funny is you and King and others saying the things you have said up to this point then suddenly acting like you've never said any of it.

You're fake as ****.....I said what I said and the stats supported what I said. You said what you said and now want to pretend you didn't. Suck my cock with your fake bullshit.
Uh...I was making fun of his and people who say shit like "you don't deserve [insert athlete/celebrity here]"
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:06 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We all knew he would bounce back, we just didn't know when. I didn't see the game but its read about Mahomes being back to his old dominating self.
I predicted 5 touchdowns this season and multiple 5 touchdown games not hard to predict most of the games thus far we inflicted self wounds like balls hitting the hands and bouncing up in the air to be picked off and our defense not playing well but Patrick has played balls even if his team hasn't. It's still a team effort we just happen to have the best quarterback that has ever breathed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:55 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Does anyone want to bet me that Patrick doesn't have another 5 TD pass game this season or two or three? ?

huh. Who here thinks Patrick won't throw 5 TDs in any given game rest of the season ?
Oh okay just fucking ignore this fucking post . Anyone of you going bet me Patrick won't have another 5TD game? I bet he does please someone bet me he doesn't.
Pete will you take my bet? Bet me he doesn't have another 5 TD game this season. I bet he does Pete what say you? Anyone else want to bet? You all fucking know Patrick can and will have multiple touchdown games come on bet me he won't have 5 again this season.
Five touchdowns

[Reply]
petegz28 07:27 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Uh...I was making fun of his and people who say shit like "you don't deserve [insert athlete/celebrity here]"
Fair enough....:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:46 AM 11-15-2021
I wonder if he was taking chances to take some load off a 32 yo Kelce. Load management should become a real thing. He is not going to heal as fast.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:55 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
He also was able to throw the intermediate stuff very well. And he was able to look off defenders. Lots of things that he's struggling with right now. He's just in a slump. He will be fine. So stfu!
Ahem. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:10 AM 11-15-2021
Do you guys realize that there was something on the news last week about a group of fans talking about flying a banner to bench Mahomes?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:03 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Do you guys realize that there was something on the news last week about a group of fans talking about flying a banner to bench Mahomes?
'Now that is ****ing stupidity... However most can see that Mahomes played more consistent last night taking what was given to him and was successful. As others have said, he is still slightly off on his deep throws, but those will come back. The league better watch the **** out!
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:05 AM 11-15-2021

[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:10 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That’s another thing. Tom Brady has shit games like today all the time. Has for literal decades now. He doesn’t get raked over the coals for it when he does (usually because his team is still good enough to get the win in those situations). I’m still not sure why Mahomes was getting attacked like he was the past few weeks after wins (both here and in the national media). Do some just really want to see him fail?
They definitely do. There are people all over Twitter constantly calling him "MaFraud" (really fucking creative nickname, BTW). They seem to find great joy in every loss and every mediocre game he has. Every good game he has is chalked up to something else (great receivers, lucky that a pick was dropped, etc.). So many people want to see him fail.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:44 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
They definitely do. There are people all over Twitter constantly calling him "MaFraud" (really ****ing creative nickname, BTW). They seem to find great joy in every loss and every mediocre game he has. Every good game he has is chalked up to something else (great receivers, lucky that a pick was dropped, etc.). So many people want to see him fail.
Get used to it. This is what happens when people hate us cuz they anus. It's lonely at the top and if you can't handle the ride, then you should hop off.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:59 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Get used to it. This is what happens when people hate us cuz they anus. It's lonely at the top and if you can't handle the ride, then you should hop off.
Would you consider yourself a Patricksexual?
[Reply]
Page 60 of 72
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up