ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
KC WINS by 7 or less 51 35.66%
KC WINS by 8 or more 47 32.87%
Gaz says "A tie is like kissing your ugly sister"! 0 0%
Sea Hawks WINS by 7 or less 40 27.97%
Sea Hawks WINS by 8 or more 5 3.50%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS vs. SEATTLE SEA HAWKS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 03:24 AM 12-17-2018
15th game of season.

Sunday Night.

Chiefs 11-3
Sea Hawks 8-6

What say yea?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:26 AM 12-18-2018
Seems to me that there is a contingent of posters that "need" the NFL to be real...and are adamant about using every debating technique possible to discredit anyone who senses something off. Personally, these types are weirder than ones simply pointing out a pattern of anomalies...and questioning if there is an ulterior motive behind them.

These are the types who will fire bomb a village because a "superior" told them to...without questioning the ethics or spiritual repercussions. "Chain of command" is part of their DNA programming. They are like a dog doing a trick to get a reward from their masters.

This is the NFL target demographic...
[Reply]
carcosa 12:54 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yeah, I’m gonna pass on that, but thanks.

You continue to enjoy sucking that True Fan/Blind Homer teet.
I'll continue to enjoy having a generational talent at QB without being a crybaby bitch Online, thanks
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:48 AM 12-18-2018
Your asking about my prediction pain for the seahawks. Chiefs 42 seahawks 3
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:11 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Seems to me that there is a contingent of posters that "need" the NFL to be real...and are adamant about using every debating technique possible to discredit anyone who senses something off. Personally, these types are weirder than ones simply pointing out a pattern of anomalies...and questioning if there is an ulterior motive behind them.

These are the types who will fire bomb a village because a "superior" told them to...without questioning the ethics or spiritual repercussions. "Chain of command" is part of their DNA programming. They are like a dog doing a trick to get a reward from their masters.

This is the NFL target demographic...
We created a thread for you. Stop polluting each and every discussion with this.
[Reply]
alanm 02:28 AM 12-18-2018
I just feel that the Chiefs are slumping at the worst possible time. I would have felt better if the Seahawks had pulled out a win Sunday but they didn't. Seahawks may want this game more. :-) 35-31 Seattle. I hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:38 AM 12-18-2018
I have no clue what to expect out of Chiefs/Seahawks, but I know the NFL will make the following happen.

Ravens beat Chargers move to 9-6
Titans beat Redskins move to 9-6
Colts beat Giants move to 9-6

Gives them a HUGE late Sunday game, and awesome games in the final weekend. To me it looks like a couple good teams are going to be staying home, like Pittsburg and Indy.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:39 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by alanm:
I just feel that the Chiefs are slumping at the worst possible time. I would have felt better if the Seahawks had pulled out a win Sunday but they didn't. Seahawks may want this game more. :-) 35-31 Seattle. I hope I'm wrong.
The worst possible time would be the playoffs. We're fine.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:50 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I don't know why, but I hate Pete Carroll. Hate his face. Never met him. Maybe the nicest guy ever, but I hate him.

I think i like him better than Andy Reid.
[Reply]
58-4ever 07:28 AM 12-18-2018
I think the Seahags fans start to leave early in the 4th. 34-20, CHIEFS
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:34 AM 12-18-2018
I've spoken to the spirits and they asked if the NFL posted their opinion yet, we'd like to see what they say before we vote!

But I'm going to guess that it'll be a 59 - 57 game.

:-)
[Reply]
El Jefe 07:47 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The worst possible time would be the playoffs. We're fine.
I agree, everyone is so Debbie downer about us right now, for goodness sakes the freaking Rams lost at home to the freaking Eagles and their backup QB and their 3rd or 4th string RB (I forget). Even look at last night, the supposed best team in the NFL was in a dog fight against arguably the worst Carolina Panthers team of the last few years. The Seahawks lost to the god awful 49ers and Nick Mullens. Anything can happen in the NFL.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:57 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
https://deadspin.com/is-pete-carroll...ther-513149713
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:34 AM 12-18-2018
Originally Posted by alanm:
How DARE you make such a post!

You will now be labeled as part of the 'Shitty Bitch' club . . . . . .

My condolences, in advance.
[Reply]
warrior 08:39 AM 12-18-2018
O ye of little faith-Chiefs 31 Seahags 23
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:43 AM 12-18-2018
38-23 Chiefs
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up