Sunday-Monday 0 0%
Whatever gaz thinks 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP SB LIV Mini Bash 2-1-2020 thru 2-3-2020
Nzoner 09:46 AM 01-20-2020
POLL HAS BEEN ADDED

Had a few CPer's ask if I'd be hosting a SB party so thought why not make it a mini bash as a lot of CP and Chiefs memories have been made at past bashes.

Unfortunately space will be limited as with this being winter the deck and grounds will most likely be closed plus I will have a few local friends and family in attendance as well.

My SB parties also include Prop Sheets,Quarter Pots and Pass The Cap game so bring plenty of 1's,5's and 10's if you want to play.

If staying for the game I do ask that everyone bring a munchie for the buffet.There are plenty of stores just up the highway and/or we have a lot of fridge space if you want to prepare something in advance.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:50 AM 01-27-2020
Thanks for the invite Joe. I wish I could make it, sounds like a blast. Unfortunately I have other commitments.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:05 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Thanks for the invite Joe. I wish I could make it, sounds like a blast. Unfortunately I have other commitments.
Totally understand brother,one of these days we'll get together again.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:00 PM 01-27-2020
A few pics of my personal Super Bowl Party Central.....WE READY!!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:17 PM 01-27-2020
I saw Russ yesterday and he isn’t going to be able to make it due to not getting out of work early enough to make St. Joe before kickoff.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:20 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I saw Russ yesterday and he isn’t going to be able to make it due to not getting out of work early enough to make St. Joe before kickoff.
Too bad would've liked to have seen him.

Thanks for seeing the poll too :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:40 AM 01-28-2020
Any Western Kansas CPers? I'm throwing down BBQ and will have two projectors one in my garage and my own home theater limited seats but this BBQ is going be my bestest ever and welcome just PM me for RSVIP and location
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:44 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Heard from Bugeater this morning,he should have a plan by tonight.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:12 PM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Heard from Bugeater this morning,he should have a plan by tonight.
That guy and his plans.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:04 AM 01-29-2020
Yeah, sorry Joe, I'm not going to be able to make it. It's just not going to be possible for me to attend. We will have too much stuff to do on Saturday to prepare for our SB party.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:43 AM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yeah, sorry Joe, I'm not going to be able to make it. It's just not going to be possible for me to attend. We will have too much stuff to do on Saturday to prepare for our SB party.
It's all good totally understand maybe we can have a season opener bash to celebrate a Championship then.
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:33 AM 01-29-2020
I'm trying to decide whether to get on the truck and pick out a couple of nice firework cakes for a post game celebration but am a little superstitious in doing so.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:46 PM 01-29-2020
A few pics of my personal Super Bowl Party Central.....WE READY!!

I have the exact same crockpot
[Reply]
Lzen 01:15 PM 01-29-2020
It's all good totally understand maybe we can have a season opener bash to celebrate a Championship then.
That sounds like fun. I can probably make that if it's a road game.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:50 PM 01-29-2020
Ugh... there is a possibility I’m not going to make it now. I’ll know for sure in a day or two.
[Reply]
007 06:09 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That sounds like fun. I can probably make that if it's a road game.
Hopefully the first game is in Arrowhead on Thursday night
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up