ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Press Conferences - Why no Microphones for the reporters asking questions?
Dante84 03:24 PM 02-25-2020
It's goddamn 2020 and it's a billion dollar industry.

Press conferences take place all year round, for every team. Multiple times per week.

They never, ever have a microphone for the people asking questions. Fucking kills me. You have to turn your headphones on full blast to where you hear every wheeze Andy makes, and fucking gibberish. Then a random answer.

Shit pisses me off. How has this not been solved? If it's televised, have a fucking microphone.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:52 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I can't believe the snobs haven't come in and said something like "I don't give a **** about what those ****ing dumbasses think!"
Dead serious, I’ve felt this way for years and never made mention for that very reason. Today I just said fuck it because I wanted to hear what our SB winning coach and GM have to say.
[Reply]
scho63 08:15 PM 02-25-2020
Great point by OP.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:29 PM 02-25-2020
I think they serve them lunch
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:52 AM 02-26-2020
Don't give a fuck. It's the same dumbass questions and bullshit answers EVERY time
[Reply]
teedubya 02:43 PM 02-26-2020
"It's a private company... if you don't like it, create your own NFL press conferences!!!"
[Reply]
R Clark 02:52 PM 02-26-2020
I am glad I ain’t the only one that it bugs the shit out of ,not being able to hear the questions only the answers
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:04 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This annoys the daylights out of me, too. Something needs to be done, and I will vote for the presidential candidate who offers a viable solution.
Same here, but I want Mexico to pay for that solution.
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:15 PM 02-26-2020
YES, YES, YES!!!

They need to improve this process. It is foolish to continue not being able to hear the questions. Dane's idea is a good one.

If it is too expensive to have individual mics, set up two in the room that makes the reporter walk up to the mic. If you only had one mic (or turn mics off and on), it would resolve the issue of them yelling over each other trying to be the one asking the question. It could be as simple as having two people in charge of mics and handing it to the next person to ask the question.

I will volunteer to do that job for a minimal fee.

Anyway whatever they come up with has to be better than it is now.

Then again, maybe the Russians are behind this.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:44 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Same here, but I want Mexico to pay for that solution.
And I want Sergio Dipp asking all the questions.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up