ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 45
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
RunKC 11:43 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why not take a WR in the first? This team has proven that with offensive weapons.....it’s damn near unstoppable for an entire game. Unless a defensive stud falls to us.....add more ****ing weapons.
This draft is so deep at WR that we could get a quality starter with 4.3 speed with our 2nd rd pick. A DK Metcalf situation will probably happen again.

Corner and receiver is really deep. A good LB is hard to find bc there aren’t many of them. Might take that player first.
[Reply]
O.city 11:44 AM 02-25-2020
I would take Hamler in Round 2 if he were there.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hopkins went what 28? Guys like that always fall in drafts because well that's how it is.

Personally I think the Chiefs should be looking hard at Patrick Queen.
I’m talking about Hopkins now. Not the prospect. If the NFL thinks somebody is the next Brady that doesn’t mean they’re waiting till the 6th.

I’d JIMP if Queen fell to 32. I don’t think he gets past Oakland’s second 1st though.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 AM 02-25-2020

The Chiefs have had an informal meeting with LSU wide receiver Justin Jefferson, who can play inside and outside.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:53 AM 02-25-2020
Remember when the Royals stocked their bullpen with cyborgs that locked the game down innings 6-9? I kind of feel that way about WR's/TE's/Skill players on offense (as stated by others.)

Load up on it, and everyone's having to play catchup with you (as long as we also address IOL to give Patrick the time he needs.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:53 AM 02-25-2020
I know it's not measurements and draft related but it's something happening at the combine:

Chiefs GM Brett Veach says he wants Sammy Watkins to return. Hopes to have dialogue with his agent here in Indy toward that goal.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:53 AM 02-25-2020

Chiefs GM Brett Veach says he wants Sammy Watkins to return. Hopes to have dialogue with his agent here in Indy toward that goal.

Veach also says he expects to have either Matt Moore or Chad Henne back next season as backup behind Mahomes but not both.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 25, 2020

Veach says he's looking forward to meeting with representation for Chris Jones this week in Indianapolis and picking up discussions where they left off.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:53 AM 02-25-2020
And I'd take Hamler at 32. He's such a playmaker. He's a game stud, the guy that catches everything and finds ways to make plays. I'd love him in KC.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:57 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I know it's not measurements and draft related but it's something happening at the combine:

Yeah sure. We’d all like to have Watkins next season. But not at $21 million and I don’t see Sammy taking a pay cut.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:07 PM 02-25-2020

Jerry Jeudy wears a Star of David pendant around his neck. Why?

“My last name is Jeudy. People call me Jew for short. ...I’m not Jewish though.” ��pic.twitter.com/74O1gFtsrj

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) February 25, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah sure. We’d all like to have Watkins next season. But not at $21 million and I don’t see Sammy taking a pay cut.
The Chiefs being linked to so many WR’s this early tells you everything you need to know.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:18 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Anyone running dicks out at the combine? To my knowledge, all the players who have done this at the combine have gone on to be very successful super bowl champions. I’d be surprised if it didn’t become the next trend.
D'Andre Swift is going with TWO just to try to match Jones's ONE.

"D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
Despite avoiding serious injury, Swift has been beaten up by minor issues dating back to high school. He underwent surgery on both groins after his freshman season at Georgia and then battled through groin, toe and ankle issues as a sophomore. As a junior, Swift suffered a shoulder contusion that limited him down the stretch (six combined touches in the SEC Title Game and Sugar Bowl) so his full medical report will be important.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:19 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Chiefs being linked to so many WR’s this early tells you everything you need to know.
Yep for sure no way were retaining Robinson
[Reply]
O.city 12:21 PM 02-25-2020
Actions speak louder than words, but I kinda feel like Chris Jones is gonna be a chiefs for a while.
[Reply]
O.city 12:22 PM 02-25-2020

The Chiefs would like to retain both - we’ll see how creative they can be. Both players love Kansas City and love being Chiefs, which could factor in as well. https://t.co/K4DPNlamq0

[Reply]
Page 8 of 45
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up