ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Picking at 32 seems a lot more difficult than top 10.

It feels like nearly every year players 25-64 are similar Skill level.

So that’s why we always see a lot of trade downs at the end of the 1st.
Those top 10 picks are generally where the blue chip stud players come from. Sure there are misses up there, but that's just the way it is. Generally it's shitty teams and front offices picking up there so they fuck it up anyway.

The end of the first and second is where the good scouts and front offices make hay.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 AM 02-24-2020
I’m excited for the receiver and corner class. There’s going to be a ton of quality players to add to our arsenal. OL is solid as usual too.

It’s like this class is almost tailor made for us.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:06 AM 02-24-2020
Probably no one cares but me but I'm interested to see how my guy Isaiah Hodgins does at the Combine. He was an amazing WR for us and is a good route runner with excellent hands. But I don't think he's a burner and I think he may have made a mistake declaring for the draft as a junior. It's such a deep draft for WR that I think unless he blows the doors off of the Combine, he may go undrafted.

[Reply]
RunKC 11:16 AM 02-24-2020
Interesting news for Pestilence: your guy Chase Claypool is being looked at as a possible TE according to Matt Miller
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:18 AM 02-24-2020
Joe Burrow might pull a Manning and refuse to play for the Bengals.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 AM 02-24-2020

[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 02-24-2020
It’s definitely going to be Reagor or Ruggs for fastest 40
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:56 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Probably no one cares but me but I'm interested to see how my guy Isaiah Hodgins does at the Combine. He was an amazing WR for us and is a good route runner with excellent hands. But I don't think he's a burner and I think he may have made a mistake declaring for the draft as a junior. It's such a deep draft for WR that I think unless he blows the doors off of the Combine, he may go undrafted.

I’m watching to see how he does. I got to go see him a couple of times this year and I’d love it if the Chiefs drafted him.
[Reply]
kcclone 12:02 PM 02-24-2020
Miami and Indy have the draft capital to trade up to 1 with Cinci if they want Burrows bad enough. Hopefully it's not Indy.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:10 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m watching to see how he does. I got to go see him a couple of times this year and I’d love it if the Chiefs drafted him.
I see him as being pretty effective in that 10-20 yard range and being a chain mover in the NFL.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 02-24-2020
I see him as being pretty effective in that 10-20 yard range and being a chain mover in the NFL.
Same here. Although he did some work on deep balls for the Beavs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:17 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Interesting news for Pestilence: your guy Chase Claypool is being looked at as a possible TE according to Matt Miller
Interesting. I wonder if they’re going to ask him to add some weight for the move. He’s tall (6’4”) but he only weighs 225 lbs.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:24 PM 02-24-2020
Same here. Although he did some work on deep balls for the Beavs.
For sure. I'm just not sure he has the speed to do it in the NFL. He seems like one of those guys that may not run a great 40 but will do well in the agility drills.

He should have stayed another year, imo. I can see why he didn't, though. Luton is graduating (and also at the Combine) and the backup QB (and presumable front runner for next season) was actively trying to get him killed against the Ducks. :-) There will be a big drop off at QB next season, I fear.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:43 PM 02-24-2020
For sure. I'm just not sure he has the speed to do it in the NFL. He seems like one of those guys that may not run a great 40 but will do well in the agility drills.

He should have stayed another year, imo. I can see why he didn't, though. Luton is graduating (and also at the Combine) and the backup QB (and presumable front runner for next season) was actively trying to get him killed against the Ducks. :-) There will be a big drop off at QB next season, I fear.
Oh definitely.

I’ll be there at a couple of games this upcoming season. Hopefully they score points this time. :-) First game I went to was the Utah game.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:43 PM 02-24-2020
Interesting. I wonder if they’re going to ask him to add some weight for the move. He’s tall (6’4”) but he only weighs 225 lbs.
Looks like he’s been busy getting bigger

Spoke to four scouts and three said Notre Dame’s Chase Claypool won today’s weigh-ins. Put on nine pounds since @seniorbowl (229 lbs in Mobile and 238 today). Might be embracing the TE conversion. He’s going to be a mismatch problem at the next level.#TheDraftStartsInMOBILE pic.twitter.com/J8EBFq1Hci

— Jim Nagy (@JimNagy_SB) February 24, 2020

[Reply]
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up