< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Coming Storm
F150 09:18 PM 02-23-2020

We are at war. Stand ready. https://t.co/Pr5Y7qQOS7

— Gretchen Smith (@cov_Gretchen) February 24, 2020

[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:01 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Want my own country. That way the leftists and the Pube beta-kucks can be rid of icky folks like me for good. It’s a win win, who could oppose it?
Saturn is available.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:03 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Saturn is available.
Actually the UN supports the right to self determination. “All peoples” in fact. It’s a founding principal in its charter, at the very beginning. So, IMO, you’re the nutball outlier.

https://unpo.org/article/4957
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:11 PM 02-25-2020
So, IMO, you’re the nutball outlier.
Says the guy who wants to declare himself a sovereign state.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:13 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
This guy is exactly the kind of person who stood along the Champs-Élysées and waved the Nazi flag - welcoming them into Paris.

Never, NEVER trust a person with this low character. Never.
Yeah, his sovereign state wouldn't last long before he surrendered it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:27 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
[/B]

Then why not move to France? You'd fit right in there.
Because people like you wrecked it. Your generation allowed t to be overrun by Muslim invaders, jsut like you allowed America to be overrun by Latin America and Africa.

And all you can do, in the twilight of your life, is sob in the corner mumbling some incoherent shit about “Nazis”? Man did the Left ever brainwash you.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:31 PM 02-25-2020
Because people like you wrecked it. Your generation allowed t to be overrun by Muslim invaders, jsut like you allowed America to be overrun by Latin America and Africa.

And all you can do, in the twilight of your life, is sob in the corner mumbling some incoherent shit about “Nazis”? Man did the Left ever brainwash you.

Honestly, you need to take a long look in the mirror cowboy. The only "Nazi" on this board is looking back at you. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:26 PM 02-25-2020
Yet another incoherent post^
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:32 PM 02-25-2020
Yet another incoherent post^
Incoherent? You are a Jew hater... right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:47 PM 02-25-2020
Actually the UN supports the right to self determination. “All peoples” in fact. It’s a founding principal in its charter, at the very beginning. So, IMO, you’re the nutball outlier.

https://unpo.org/article/4957
Good deal, now you can move to Africa and start your very own all white Liberia with UN backing... so get cracking!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:28 PM 02-25-2020
This thread is what happens when Bitch tries to be contrarian and trolls.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:42 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This thread is what happens when Bitch tries to be contrarian and trolls.
Ha ha ha!

But no, I’m not the one making veiled comments about what I’ll do it gun control happens. You need to get your reading glasses fixed or wipe the pigeon shit outta your eyeballs.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:35 PM 02-25-2020
Ha ha ha!

But no, I’m not the one making veiled comments about what I’ll do it gun control happens. You need to get your reading glasses fixed or wipe the pigeon shit outta your eyeballs.

Oh sonny....if you took my post to be a "veiled threat" - I deeply apologize that I wasn't clear. Let me re-phrase:

If, in the unlikely event gun control and confiscation ever takes place, and I am still alive - the agency that is charged with the collection of firearms from private citizens will make a terrible mistake trying to confiscate MY weapons.

I will die to protect them.

Clear enough for you? So hopefully - you can gleefully goose step into your new world.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:15 PM 02-25-2020

[Reply]
ping2000 12:30 AM 02-26-2020
We should all sponsor planting a tree in Israel in PB's name.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:53 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
We should all sponsor planting a tree in Israel in PB's name.
These women are legal immigrants. They’re here because of people like you:

[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up