< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Coming Storm
F150 09:18 PM 02-23-2020

We are at war. Stand ready. https://t.co/Pr5Y7qQOS7

— Gretchen Smith (@cov_Gretchen) February 24, 2020

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:47 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I'm an old man. I am a STAUNCH supporter of the Second. If they want my guns, they will have to come and take them from me. I will not die alone, but I am fairly certain that my local constabulary doesn't want to the the first through my front door.

I hate to sound like that, but the Second (hell ALL the amendments to the Constitution) are worth dying for. And, if that's what it takes, so be it.
Outstanding post. Caring more for the foundation of America than the communist people trying to destroy it.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:58 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You care more about preserving your guns than your people. I canít even.
I think it has more to do with fighting for what you believe in. Wish more people were like him.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:01 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I think it has more to do with fighting for what you believe in. Wish more people were like him.
QFT. 100%.
[Reply]
Coyote 10:04 AM 02-25-2020
Funny to me, but all I can think of is the Shia and Sunni battles in Iraq in 2004 and that crazy being fomented here.

Fallujah 1, al Najaf, Fallujah 2, all were around Islamic holy days and sites. We blamed crazy leaders (Sadr -Shia, al Zarqawi- Sunni) as we try to separate bad actors from either strain of Islam. Thatís on us still.

One of my favorite photos depicting the contrast and craziness is of a ďwhiskyĒ unloading rockets from a clear blue sky in a 7 square mile Shia cemetery.

I gave US flags to some folks that I had flown in attack aircraft on the Marine Corps birthday during Fallujah 2, along with a certificate of the aircraftís BUNO number, mission number, ordnance dropped, etc. I still get notes around the anniversary from my civilian pals I had the flags flow for.

We Marines have our holy days too. 75 years since Iwo Jima flag raising was last Sunday. Keep your powder dry and donít bunch up.
Attached: C9AF0ADC-7A49-4872-8209-775CBC26FFA3.jpg (100.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:11 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
He doesnít believe in anything that I could tell when it comes to his own people. He said immigration built this country and he wants everyone from africans to Guatemalans pouring in. I totally disagree with that. Thatís isnít a country Iíd ever fight to preserve.
[Reply]
Donger 10:17 AM 02-25-2020
He doesn’t believe in anything that I could tell when it comes to his own people. He said immigration built this country and he wants everyone from africans to Guatemalans pouring in. I totally disagree with that. That’s isn’t a country I’d ever fight to preserve.
Own people? You mean Americans?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:37 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Own people? You mean Americans?
No. Thatís what stupid idiots believe.
[Reply]
Donger 11:38 AM 02-25-2020
No. Thatís what stupid idiots believe.
Oh, you mean White people, yes?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:44 AM 02-25-2020
He doesnít believe in anything that I could tell when it comes to his own people. He said immigration built this country and he wants everyone from africans to Guatemalans pouring in. I totally disagree with that. Thatís isnít a country Iíd ever fight to preserve.
Because in fact they did, if you consider those who came over on a boat before the country was founded as immigrants. Which they would be considered.

Immigrants built alot of stuff in this country, accept it you dipshit.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:47 AM 02-25-2020
Thatís isnít a country Iíd ever fight to preserve.
So what is your Plan B?

Because if you wouldn't fight to preserve this country, then you sure as hell won't fight to preserve the one that follows it.

So where are you planning to go?
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:49 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
To the internet to whine like a bitch, obv.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:53 AM 02-25-2020
So what is your Plan B?

Because if you wouldn't fight to preserve this country, then you sure as hell won't fight to preserve the one that follows it.

Want my own country. That way the leftists and the Pube beta-kucks can be rid of icky folks like me for good. Itís a win win, who could oppose it?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:54 AM 02-25-2020
You care more about preserving your guns than your people. I canít even.

You are a simple minded person. You are incapable of understanding that our RIGHTS are the PEOPLE.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:56 AM 02-25-2020

Then why not move to France? You'd fit right in there.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:59 AM 02-25-2020
So what is your Plan B?

This guy is exactly the kind of person who stood along the Champs-…lysťes and waved the Nazi flag - welcoming them into Paris.

Never, NEVER trust a person with this low character. Never.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up