Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Coming Storm
F150 09:18 PM 02-23-2020

We are at war. Stand ready. https://t.co/Pr5Y7qQOS7

— Gretchen Smith (@cov_Gretchen) February 24, 2020

[Reply]
vailpass 09:29 PM 02-23-2020
Be sure and surrender your guns when they tell you to do so.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:34 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Be sure and surrender your guns when they tell you to do so.
They can have the bullets one at a time

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:49 PM 02-23-2020
Those are Shia Muslim celebrating a religious holiday--Ashura. Sunnis don't like the dramatic way the Shia celebrate this. Found this on same twitter page.

https://www.learnreligions.com/the-d...ashura-2004487

Someone's being dramatic say, this means we're at war.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:56 PM 02-23-2020
Thread title should read - The Coming Storm, AGENDA 2030
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 12:55 AM 02-24-2020
Thanks for posting the video! It's always inspiring to see the great diversity across the American experience, and to admire what a welcoming place this country is, and always has been, for so many others driven from their homelands.

But the best part of all, of course, is to see how much it ****ing terrifies the weak, pathetic snowflakes of this forum. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:21 AM 02-24-2020
Rent a Troll, you're a trip! :-)

You'd worship Hitler if you thought it would get a rise out of a conservative
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:47 AM 02-24-2020
TheZionTrainIsComingYourWay?????
[Reply]
BDj23 11:57 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rent A Troll:
Thanks for posting the video! It's always inspiring to see the great diversity across the American experience, and to admire what a welcoming place this country is, and always has been, for so many others driven from their homelands.

But the best part of all, of course, is to see how much it ****ing terrifies the weak, pathetic snowflakes of this forum. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Rashida Tlaib hates you as well
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:44 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
TheZionTrainIsComingYourWay?????
and stopping at the Jew Depot in your head...:-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:58 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They can have the bullets one at a time

I'm an old man. I am a STAUNCH supporter of the Second. If they want my guns, they will have to come and take them from me. I will not die alone, but I am fairly certain that my local constabulary doesn't want to the the first through my front door.

I hate to sound like that, but the Second (hell ALL the amendments to the Constitution) are worth dying for. And, if that's what it takes, so be it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:56 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rent A Troll:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:30 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
That account got suspended by Twitter.

It's ironic that you whine about my sources, but post an unknown person, not even an author's, tweet as legit source. Can't make it up. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:10 AM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I'm an old man. I am a STAUNCH supporter of the Second. If they want my guns, they will have to come and take them from me. I will not die alone, but I am fairly certain that my local constabulary doesn't want to the the first through my front door.

I hate to sound like that, but the Second (hell ALL the amendments to the Constitution) are worth dying for. And, if that's what it takes, so be it.
You care more about preserving your guns than your people. I canít even.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:43 AM 02-25-2020
Am I supposed to know who this Gretchen Smith is?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up