ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>DHS Whistleblower found dead
HemiEd 08:15 PM 02-22-2020
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to local authorities.

Haney, 66, "appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Amador County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound," the release read.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the office added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dhs-whist...SWuwIAlHO1ze2Q

[Reply]
HemiEd 01:45 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
So you are inclined to believe without further proof that Obama ordered the destruction of records about terrorism for no apparent reason other than you guys hate him, but the idea that trump tried to get the leader of Ukraine to start an investigation into the Bidens which he and his administration openly admitted to, is just too crazy?

Yeah I’m scary.... :-)
Did you read the article provided/linked? It isn't long, give it a try.

Here is the meat of it: Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to “connect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.
[Reply]
banyon 02-23-2020, 01:47 PM
This message has been deleted by banyon.
banyon 01:49 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Did you read the article provided/linked? It isn't long, give it a try.

Here is the meat of it: Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to “connect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.
I’m aware through the article that this guy claims that. My entire point is what corroborates it? Anything?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:51 PM 02-23-2020
I’m aware through the article that this guy claims that. My entire point is what corroborates it? Anything?
Sounds mighty familiar. It's almost as if we just went through something like that in the very recent past.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:56 PM 02-23-2020
So the whistleblower with almost no evidence except some sketchy claims everyone immediately believes, but the one that spoke out with a mountain of evidence no one believes? Sounds about right.
:-)

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:58 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
You didn't feel united with the rest of the country at being pissed and patriotic?
Of course, we were all pissed.

Oh, I see you edited your post. No, being united after 9/11 is not the ****ing same as going to war, geezus.
9/11 WAS THE REASON the US went to WAR, geezus.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:10 PM 02-23-2020
"But as Project Cassandra reached higher into the hierarchy of the conspiracy, Obama administration officials threw an increasingly insurmountable series of roadblocks in its way, according to interviews with dozens of participants who in many cases spoke for the first time about events shrouded in secrecy, and a review of government documents and court records. When Project Cassandra leaders sought approval for some significant investigations, prosecutions, arrests and financial sanctions, officials at the Justice and Treasury departments delayed, hindered or rejected their requests."
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:24 PM 02-23-2020
The guy Obama nominated to director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, who was also chair of the Military Intelligence Board seemed to think the article had credibility.

But nice try Donger....I mean banyon (getting hard to tell the difference).

Seeking Truth: DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties | TheHill https://t.co/6dR50ptRAi

— General Flynn (@GenFlynn) February 6, 2016

[Reply]
banyon 02:27 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The guy Obama nominated to director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, who was also chair of the Military Intelligence Board seemed to think the article had credibility.

But nice try Donger....I mean banyon (getting hard to tell the difference).

The guy awaiting sentencing for multiple felonies involving dishonesty is corroborating it?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:31 PM 02-23-2020
The guy who's about to walk away scot-free from being falsely accused by the corrupt deep state?
Yep, that's the one.
[Reply]
banyon 02:33 PM 02-23-2020
Yep, that's the one.
Juries are “deep state” now. Got it. Is there any pillar of our constitution that Trumpers respect?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:35 PM 02-23-2020
Juries are “deep state” now. Got it. Is there any pillar of our constitution that Trumpers respect?
Just how the fuck is it that you never seem to see the irony in your posts?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:36 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just how the fuck is it that you never seem to see the irony in your posts?
It's the gift that keeps on giving! :-)
[Reply]
banyon 02:40 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just how the **** is it that you never seem to see the irony in your posts?
Oh yes the neverending search for false moral equivalence is here.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:42 PM 02-23-2020
In terms of Flynn, exculpatory evidence is a phrase you're going to be hearing a lot about soon.

You might want to look it up, just to seem prepared.
[Reply]
banyon 02:54 PM 02-23-2020
In terms of Flynn, exculpatory evidence is a phrase you're going to be hearing a lot about soon.

You might want to look it up, just to seem prepared.
Don’t need to, I read the briefs for new trial. The Defense’s argument was straight silly. And they were missing the “evidence” part of “exculpatory evidence”.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up