ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>DHS Whistleblower found dead
HemiEd 08:15 PM 02-22-2020
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to local authorities.

Haney, 66, "appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Amador County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound," the release read.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the office added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dhs-whist...SWuwIAlHO1ze2Q

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:24 AM 02-23-2020
So, I am convinced, though it was coming, that the globalists, need terrorism to help build their new world order.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:57 AM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So, I am convinced, though it was coming, that the globalists, need terrorism to help build their new world order.
Of course they do. Just like the Democrats always pretending how they want to help the poor and downtrodden, the Globalists need an emergency so they can swoop in and be the heroes of the day. Plus, inducing class and racial strife is the only way to weaken America enough to bring it down. You have to attack it from the inside.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:51 AM 02-23-2020
He was in talks to rejoin DHS and recently engaged to be married... sure sounds like a man with nothing to live for :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:58 AM 02-23-2020
Libtards: "WHISTLEBLOWERS MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...

("...unless he has dirt on us, of course")
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:24 AM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
So the dude decided to take a leisurely drive, pull over the side of the road, get out of his vehicle and blow his brains out? Yeah, that sounds normal......

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound," the release read.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the office added.
Consider if he had worked for the mob instead of the government. Everyone would just assume it was an execution.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:31 AM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Of course they do. Just like the Democrats always pretending how they want to help the poor and downtrodden, the Globalists need an emergency so they can swoop in and be the heroes of the day. Plus, inducing class and racial strife is the only way to weaken America enough to bring it down. You have to attack it from the inside.
Very well said.

This country was totally united after 9-11 and it didn't take long before Obama used the class warefare/racial strife to his advantage to get elected by dividing the country against itself.
[Reply]
banyon 12:13 PM 02-23-2020
So the whistleblower with almost no evidence except some sketchy claims everyone immediately believes, but the one that spoke out with a mountain of evidence no one believes? Sounds about right.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:17 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Divide and conquer.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:26 PM 02-23-2020
So, what’s the theory here? Who ordered his execution? The out of power Clintons? Obama?

Who’s supposedly involved in this conspiracy?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:32 PM 02-23-2020
Did they state where the bullet entry was?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:33 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
So the whistleblower with almost no evidence except some sketchy claims everyone immediately believes, but the one that spoke out with a mountain of evidence no one believes? Sounds about right.
Who is this whistle blower with mountains of evidence?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:34 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Very well said.

This country was totally united after 9-11 and it didn't take long before Obama used the class warefare/racial strife to his advantage to get elected by dividing the country against itself.
I didn't feel united after 9/11. I was pissed! And I still am. Going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq united us?
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:34 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Reading comprehension problems? Sketchy? He didn't hide, he revealed that HE was told, not someone else, HIM to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties by the Obama administration.

But yet we are supposed to believe that this anonymous person, that only Schiff knew, had evidence about Trump that aligned with the democrats goals to impeach Trump?

Geezus, you libs are fucking scary.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:36 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I didn't feel united after 9/11. I was pissed! And I still am.
You didn't feel united with the rest of the country at being pissed and patriotic?
Of course, we were all pissed.

Oh, I see you edited your post. No, being united after 9/11 is not the fucking same as going to war, geezus.
[Reply]
banyon 01:39 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Reading comprehension problems? Sketchy? He didn't hide, he revealed that HE was told, not someone else, HIM to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties by the Obama administration.

But yet we are supposed to believe that this anonymous person, that only Schiff knew, had evidence about Trump that aligned with the democrats goals to impeach Trump?

Geezus, you libs are ****ing scary.
So you are inclined to believe without further proof that Obama ordered the destruction of records about terrorism for no apparent reason other than you guys hate him, but the idea that trump tried to get the leader of Ukraine to start an investigation into the Bidens which he and his administration openly admitted to, is just too crazy?

Yeah I’m scary.... :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up