ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>I’m warming to Bloomy
Prison Bitch 05:39 PM 02-20-2020
Around July 1993 at the financial data company he founded, Bloomberg allegedly browbeat a saleswoman in front of other employees. He’d just heard that the woman was having trouble finding a nanny, according to the lawsuit.

“It’s a fucking baby! All it does is eat and shit! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!”

[Reply]
listopencil 05:45 PM 02-20-2020
I did get that feeling that he was trying as hard to be the next Trump as Trump was trying to be the next Reagan.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:46 PM 02-20-2020
He’s no Beto though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:47 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I did get that feeling that he was trying as hard to be the next Trump as Trump was trying to be the next Reagan.
Bloomy could be this years Edgelord. The rest of that debate lineup looked like a lame ass book club meeting at the local coffee shop.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:52 PM 02-20-2020
Yeah he'd a snivelling racist who hates civil liberty so right up your alley
[Reply]
listopencil 05:53 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bloomy could be this years Edgelord. The rest of that debate lineup looked like a lame ass book club meeting at the local coffee shop.
It's a garbage lineup. At least they fought each other a little bit. Better than the hand holding Kumbaya routine. He'd better step it up soon though because Warren bit off his balls and spit them in his face last time.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:55 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Edgelord.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:56 PM 02-20-2020
It's a garbage lineup. At least they fought each other a little bit. Better than the hand holding Kumbaya routine. He'd better step it up soon though because Warren bit off his balls and spit them in his face last time.

Yep...she took a tomahawk to his ass.... :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 05:57 PM 02-20-2020
Come to think of it, 'castrated by hippy grandma' is probably not the look that will get him a nomination, so I'm going to say he's DOA without dramatic changes.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:58 PM 02-20-2020
Come to think of it, 'castrated by hippy grandma' is probably not the look that will get him a nomination, so I'm going to say he's DOA without dramatic changes.
Are you kidding? That shrill harpie has been plunging in the polls. Dem voters are sick of her crazed rants. Most would prob carve out an exemption to “meToo” if Bloomy had just bitch-slapped her.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:59 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Are you kidding? That shrill harpie has been plunging in the polls. Dem voters are sick of her crazed rants. Most would prob carve out an exemption to “meToo” if Bloomy had just bitch-slapped her.
Doesn't matter if she takes him down with her.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:01 PM 02-20-2020
Hear me out: say Bloomy wins the nomination. You are stuck without a home. And best of all, that Jew replaced you.....with ME!

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:13 PM 02-20-2020
^ Clinton Voter
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:15 PM 02-20-2020
China Mike!

China is totally cool..."come on, man"
[Reply]
listopencil 06:37 PM 02-20-2020
Yeah he...hates civil liberty so right up your alley
He probably doesn't hate the USCON or the Bill of Rights as much as you do so why would you have a problem with that?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up