ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
F150 10:10 PM 02-07-2020

Bernie Sanders called Trump’s killing of Soleimani an assassination and then suggested the alternative would be to “sit down and work out our differences through debate and discussion at the UN” pic.twitter.com/8ErFEJ7Es2

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) February 8, 2020

The positions the old fellow takes are unique. Should have strong appeal to those who oppose war and our efforts in the middle east
[Reply]
vailpass 12:12 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Imagine actually believing this.
High floor, low ceiling.

Wait for it.

[Reply]
Detoxing 12:15 PM 02-12-2020
At least the Trump/Sanders debates should be fun.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:16 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
At least the debates should be fun.
Never been to a political debate in my life but would go to a Trump v. the Bern if it came to town. The lulz would be off the chart.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:36 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
High floor, low ceiling.

*lots of right wing propaganda*
Are you predicting he won't get the nomination?

Edit: I'll bet 5 to 1 he gets the nomination over Bloomberg with anybody here.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:40 PM 02-12-2020
I agree with Trump when he says he would "love" to go against that clown. It would be a massacre...Donald Trump would have Sanders crawling off that stage...

To hell with that geriatric communist.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:50 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I agree with Trump when he says he would "love" to go against that clown. It would be a massacre...Donald Trump would have Sanders crawling off that stage...

Privately Trump is terrified of Sanders. He was also heard on the Parnas tapes talking about how Bernie is the only one he didn't want Hillary to pick for VP.

Trump is a dumb guy, but he has political savvy and recognizes that Bernie has a real movement behind him. He would much rather run against a corporate Democrat.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:18 PM 02-12-2020
Imagine actually believing this.
You don't think it could happen? I'm not sure which way it goes, but I'm looking forward to the brawl and the hard feelings afterward.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:20 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
If you see Butt or Klob as moderates, then you are NO libertarian.

I would sincerely like to know what that label even stands for to you. No, it's not about being merely fiscally conservative and socially liberal, that's just on the surface. Scratch a number of them, and underneath is a left progressive.
I've already stated I am turning in my libertarian card for this election. The only thing that matters to me this cycle is voting Trump out.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:20 PM 02-12-2020

Just remember that the Democrats were thrilled to be running against Trump.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:32 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You don't think it could happen? I'm not sure which way it goes, but I'm looking forward to the brawl and the hard feelings afterward.
I'm not worried about Bloomberg at all. He's got very little real support and is just trying to buy the election. He'll draw some support, but he won't get enough to be viable. He also has a really bad record on a lot of issues that will kill his chances in the primary.

If there's anybody that worries me at this point in terms of defeating Sanders, it's Amy Klobuchar.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:38 PM 02-12-2020
Privately Trump is terrified of Sanders. He was also heard on the Parnas tapes talking about how Bernie is the only one he didn't want Hillary to pick for VP.

Trump is a dumb guy, but he has political savvy and recognizes that Bernie has a real movement behind him. He would much rather run against a corporate Democrat.

Really? Have. you talked to Trump lately where he told you this? Or did you engage in wishful thinking.....

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:51 PM 02-12-2020

[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:53 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The Dems better hope they can stop him from being the nominee.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:54 PM 02-12-2020
Really? Have. you talked to Trump lately where he told you this? Or did you engage in wishful thinking.....
Unlike you, seen here referencing Australian political pundits, I have the receipts.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:56 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Pretty rich coming from a guy who doesn't understand how to use the screenshot function on their computer.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up