ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 149
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository
Al Bundy 09:13 AM 01-04-2020
Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:41 PM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
That's one H back. The way D the other H pitched last year, they should be available soon if Dayton wants to try for a reunion.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 PM 01-28-2020
You guys are really reuniting Matheny with Holland and Rosenthal?

Fellas, that went REAL poorly last time...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:16 PM 01-30-2020
https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_new...166a214d4.html

Looks like a Nordstroms. No thanks
[Reply]
srvy 08:46 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Because jd owns the land. With the city paying for most of the cost they can jack up the labor and make 300million extra in money. Those parking garages around it will be torn down or taken over for additional profit that can be charged on other events. They won't have to split with Independence with the new deal they reach. The new stadium will allow premium costs to business suites and see an increase in value immediately. They will also leverage mlb to get another all-star game.
This is already a done deal with the people talking about it that are.
Then we can talk about blight of the empty Kaufman to be torn down. Heard rumors of the chiefs to legends. Would be cheaper to build up around Truman sports complex.
Think you mean Jackson County. Truman Sports Complex resides in KCMO only thing Independence had to do with it is Jackson County.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:36 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_new...166a214d4.html

Looks like a Nordstroms. No thanks
"On the website, KansasCityLovesTheRoyals.com, the firm behind the rendering said that while no on asked for their opinions on building a new facility, they worked with a “group of like minded Kansas City based business owners” to create a vision for the boys in blue that put the team downtown."

And no one will after seeing that. No fountains, no crown scoreboard...
That's the worst stadium concept I've ever seen.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:56 PM 01-30-2020
Can we bring back Kyle Davies too?

God damn it. This is my 4th post on this thread. I'm trying to not be a baseball fan this season. I hope I can persevere.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:29 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"On the website, KansasCityLovesTheRoyals.com, the firm behind the rendering said that while no on asked for their opinions on building a new facility, they worked with a “group of like minded Kansas City based business owners” to create a vision for the boys in blue that put the team downtown."

And no one will after seeing that. No fountains, no crown scoreboard...
That's the worst stadium concept I've ever seen.
exhibit A and exhibit B of why its dumb.

those are just 2 of the most important features of the K......
[Reply]
tk13 08:51 PM 02-10-2020
This is an... idea. Definitely a lot of heat on Manfred tonight on social media.

MLB reportedly planning to change postseason format from 5 to 7 teams per league.

- Wild card game would go away
- First round would become best 2-of-3
- Top seed in each league gets a Bye
- Teams with best records would pick their opponents.
(via @Joelsherman1)

Thoughts?�� pic.twitter.com/DhjvrgEb9D

— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) February 10, 2020

[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 08:52 PM 02-10-2020
Yeah that’s fucking ridiculous.
[Reply]
The Bunk 09:02 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
This is an... idea. Definitely a lot of heat on Manfred tonight on social media.

Bud Selig was a dunce. Manfred says hold my beer.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:05 PM 02-10-2020

No idea who made this new playoff format proposal, but Rob is responsible for releasing it, so I’ll direct this to you, Rob Manfred. Your proposal is absurd for too many reasons to type on twitter and proves you have absolutely no clue about baseball. You’re a joke.

— Trevor Bauer (@BauerOutage) February 11, 2020

[Reply]
TLO 10:22 PM 02-10-2020
Anyone care to share reasons for optimism this year?

I've really tuned out of Royals baseball since the 2016 season. I'd like to get back into it.
[Reply]
tk13 10:33 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Anyone care to share reasons for optimism this year?

I've really tuned out of Royals baseball since the 2016 season. I'd like to get back into it.
The biggest point for optimism is we have a group of stud pitchers in the minors and we'll probably start seeing some of them this year. There's a chance one of them could end up in the rotation early in the season if they blow up Spring Training.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:54 PM 02-10-2020
Salvy being back helps the lineup a bit. Expect Lopez to continue getting exposed so they can move Whit back to second where he belongs (needs to be flipped at the deadline). Then Bubba can prove once and for all he isn't nearly good enough, Phillips too, and Ohearn. So basically a year to cut bait with some bad position players, see a couple of the pitching prospects in the second half, and lose 90 to 95. Oh boy
[Reply]
poolboy 12:04 AM 02-11-2020
im still in on phillips....if you spend 1bill on a team , you better buy some players or move the franchise
[Reply]
Page 6 of 149
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up