ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 145
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
The Lounge>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.


RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!


LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!



INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!


IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:24 PM 04-19-2019
Damn, Matthew Hurt to Duke. No hookers from BWillie. I was going to go for an Asian with pointy nipples too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:14 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's not going to win the appeal. So best of luck kiddo.
You don’t know that
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:16 PM 04-19-2019
It’s all on paper at this point, but it sure looks like we are headed for the type of down year that we haven’t seen in a long time.
[Reply]
sedated 03:17 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's not going to win the appeal. So best of luck kiddo.
The appeal is not through the NCAA, so that might help.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:22 PM 04-19-2019
Lol some fans are so whiny, it's always doom and gloom
[Reply]
BWillie 03:23 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Damn, Matthew Hurt to Duke. No hookers from BWillie. I was going to go for an Asian with pointy nipples too.
I was going to buy trannies for you girly men anyway
[Reply]
BWillie 03:24 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s all on paper at this point, but it sure looks like we are headed for the type of down year that we haven’t seen in a long time.
Mitch Lightfoot dynasty mother fuckers.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:49 PM 04-19-2019
Is it time to start panicking?
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:18 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If Matthew Hurt comes to Kansas, I'll pay for hookers for everyone ITT.
Naw, he has visited, just canceled his last 2 coaches to visit this week, Self and Calipari.

Roy and Mike got to visit him this week. They stopped the last 2 because 4 coaches in 1 day was too much for Matt.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:36 PM 04-19-2019
If we catch anything outside of the kids that have taken money and Duke UK UNC/everybody else gets nothing I’m burning the NCAA to the ground.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:10 AM 04-22-2019
Soooooo….Dok?
[Reply]
InvinciBill 01:36 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Soooooo….Dok?
He's back.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 01:42 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
He's back.
This is why it was so dumb people were freaking out about Kansas missing recruits in the front court. It has nothing to do with the NCAA stuff. It's the fact that we could have tons of playing time or none at all and there isn't any way to know so why would a top 10 recruit come here? And look what has happened. Now it's entirely possible our front court is Doke, Mac, Lightfoot, and De Sousa for this season. It would be pretty tough for someone else to get PT, and that's probably a top 5 front court this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:46 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
This is why it was so dumb people were freaking out about Kansas missing recruits in the front court. It has nothing to do with the NCAA stuff. It's the fact that we could have tons of playing time or none at all and there isn't any way to know so why would a top 10 recruit come here? And look what has happened. Now it's entirely possible our front court is Doke, Mac, Lightfoot, and De Sousa for this season. It would be pretty tough for someone else to get PT, and that's probably a top 5 front court this year.
De Sousa has to win an appeal. That’s possible, but shouldn’t be counted on. Look how long it took to make a ruling last year. Look how long it took for rulings on Selby and Diallo. I would be shocked (but pleasantly surprised) if there is a positive ruling prior to the NBA Draft.

Im happy Doke is back....but I’m not relying on him to play a full season. He’s missed time with 4 injuries in 3 seasons (including 2 season ending injuries).
[Reply]
sedated 01:47 PM 04-22-2019
There is always freaking out when missing on recruits. But I don't think this year it was necessarily unwarranted. This team was in shambles at the end of last year, and hasn't added...much of anything (regardless of the good news about Doke).
[Reply]
Page 7 of 145
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up