ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 07:41 AM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
GODDAMN! What a strong episode this week! This show is seriously on par with the all time greats at this point (IMO, of course).
I totally agree. I look forward to it more than any other show.
[Reply]
WoodDraw 08:41 AM 10-08-2012
Holyyyy fuck. Did not expect that ending.

In last weeks episode when Carrie is running through the bazaar and then knees the guy, Claire Danes nailed the creepy/psycho grin right afterwards. Great acting.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 07:28 PM 10-08-2012
Damn that Brody...what a show.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
GODDAMN! What a strong episode this week! This show is seriously on par with the all time greats at this point (IMO, of course).
No shit. Fantastic episode this week. Fantastic twist at the end. Another layer of plot to explore. The people who are not watching this show are missing out.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 08:21 AM 10-09-2012
They make thsi show so you feel like something major could happen at almost any second. I was literally on the edge of my seat during the Abu Nazir scene and then when Carrie ran into the house to get the stuff.

I let out a big yell at the end of the show and the wife came running down to make sure all was OK and I had to explain to her they just started a crucial plotline and then cut it off for next week!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:43 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
They make thsi show so you feel like something major could happen at almost any second. I was literally on the edge of my seat during the Abu Nazir scene and then when Carrie ran into the house to get the stuff.

I let out a big yell at the end of the show and the wife came running down to make sure all was OK and I had to explain to her they just started a crucial plotline and then cut it off for next week!
Those scenes were as good as any quality action movie.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:59 PM 10-09-2012
While I love this show, I feel that this last episode might have hurt them in the long run in regards to misdirection with Saul as the mole, the # of people who know about Brody, etc.

IRL, Brody would be interrogated immediately after Saul found that chip. As in, within minutes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:03 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
While I love this show, I feel that this last episode might have hurt them in the long run in regards to misdirection with Saul as the mole, the # of people who know about Brody, etc.

IRL, Brody would be interrogated immediately after Saul found that chip. As in, within minutes.
Unless Saul thinks it was plant by Carey to help her get back in the CIA.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:08 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Unless Saul thinks it was plant by Carey to help her get back in the CIA.
I sincerely doubt it as well as assuming Carrie had the time/energy to accomplish that while essentially under house arrest.

One possible theory (that I'm not sure I care for but whatever) is that Saul is Mossad and that is why he failed the lie-detector and won't turn this information in.
[Reply]
Buck 08:10 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
While I love this show, I feel that this last episode might have hurt them in the long run in regards to misdirection with Saul as the mole, the # of people who know about Brody, etc.

IRL, Brody would be interrogated immediately after Saul found that chip. As in, within minutes.
Didn't the episode end with the video?
[Reply]
Sorter 08:13 PM 10-09-2012
It did.
[Reply]
Buck 08:39 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
It did.
So how do you know what Saul does with the info? He did nothing to prove he was a mole, did he?
[Reply]
Sorter 09:00 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
So how do you know what Saul does with the info? He did nothing to prove he was a mole, did he?
No but his actions in the next episode will remove him entirely from being a mole.

BTW, Claire Danes and the writer already came out and said he isn't a mole.
[Reply]
Pants 09:23 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Sorter:
While I love this show, I feel that this last episode might have hurt them in the long run in regards to misdirection with Saul as the mole, the # of people who know about Brody, etc.

IRL, Brody would be interrogated immediately after Saul found that chip. As in, within minutes.
Didn't they show a CIA war room watching the Brody video in the preview for next week? I don't think the CIA would interrogate Brody within minutes IRL. That's not how the Agency works. They would just start watching the fuck out of Brody to get to Abu Nazir and possibly other terrorist networks.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:59 PM 10-09-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
Didn't they show a CIA war room watching the Brody video in the preview for next week? I don't think the CIA would interrogate Brody within minutes IRL. That's not how the Agency works. They would just start watching the **** out of Brody to get to Abu Nazir and possibly other terrorist networks.
If someone is Saul's position got that tape, they would probably drag Brody in.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up