Trailer #2:

[Reply]
Sannyasi 02:34 PM 06-27-2011
3D? :-)
[Reply]
JD10367 02:59 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
3D? :-)
Thanks to the public outcry and backlash, almost every 3D movie is now offered in 2D at your larger multiplexes. No one's twisting your arm to pay the surcharge and wear the glasses.
[Reply]
Fish 03:27 PM 06-27-2011
Harry Potter is the most pathetic, whiny protagonist of all times.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:29 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
I nominate Sophie from Sophie's Choice.

kidding
[Reply]
RustShack 08:06 PM 06-27-2011
Can't wait!
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:21 PM 06-27-2011
Disagree on all points.
[Reply]
007 10:04 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Thanks to the public outcry and backlash, almost every 3D movie is now offered in 2D at your larger multiplexes. No one's twisting your arm to pay the surcharge and wear the glasses.
Yeah, I was thrilled to see that they are doing that now. Of course, its one less extra movie that can be offered as well.
[Reply]
dpg4zombie 08:35 AM 06-28-2011
How do you figure?
[Reply]
Buck 08:37 AM 06-28-2011
Larry Johnson.
[Reply]
Fish 09:08 AM 06-28-2011
I just don't like anything about the Harry Potter character. He's been weak and dependent on others since the beginning of the series. His uncertainty regarding himself, his abilities, and even his destiny hasn't improved over 7 books. He's a wimpy pacifist. Always feeling sorry for himself. Everyone around him, including his friends of the same age, are better than Potter in their own various ways. Hermoine is a much better spellcaster. Ron is much stronger.

And the majority of his "victories" have come about only with the help of others, or blind luck. He's like an Anakin Skywalker that never actually grows up and turns into a badass.

How many of Potter's enemies do you think he could defeat by himself in equal combat without his mommy's "protection" or whatever other excuse. I'd rather have Hermoine any day...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:21 AM 06-28-2011
I just don't like anything about the Harry Potter character. He's been weak and dependent on others since the beginning of the series. His uncertainty regarding himself, his abilities, and even his destiny hasn't improved over 7 books. He's a wimpy pacifist. Always feeling sorry for himself. Everyone around him, including his friends of the same age, are better than Potter in their own various ways. Hermoine is a much better spellcaster. Ron is much stronger.

And the majority of his "victories" have come about only with the help of others, or blind luck. He's like an Anakin Skywalker that never actually grows up and turns into a badass.

How many of Potter's enemies do you think he could defeat by himself in equal combat without his mommy's "protection" or whatever other excuse. I'd rather have Hermoine any day...

Dude....you're Lord Voldemort. :-)
[Reply]
luv 09:30 AM 06-28-2011

It was never meant for him to be the best. Only the Chosen One. And there's a reason Dumbledore told him to let Ron and Hermione in on his quest. He is the one who best understand Valdemort, and that can be crucial when fighting an opponent. He comes to understand a lot about himself, too. It was never about him being the best at anything.
[Reply]
luv 09:32 AM 06-28-2011
I am super excited to see what gets left out of the movie that was in the book. From the looks of the send trailer, it would appear that they got a lot of it in there, but there are a few things I'm expecting to be left out or changed for the movie.

I've got tickets to a double feature. They're showing Pt 1 at 9pm on July 14 (or whatever that Thursday night is), then the premier at midnight. I decided to see it in 3D. Can't wait!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up