ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>George Lucas ready to fuck his Indiana Jones franchise even harder
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 10-08-2008
Thrusts beginning NOW.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018807.html

George Lucas 'Cooking Up' Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Plot

Originally Posted by :
Despite conflicting comment from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" actress, Karen Allen, on another "Indiana Jones" film, it looks like that the man behind the franchise success, George Lucas, has been working on developing suitable plot for the whip-cracking adventurer's fifth movie. On Friday, October 3, star Harrison Ford hinted the momentum gain for the next installment to L.A. Times Blog, Hero Complex, stating, "It's crazy but great...George is in think mode right now."

Explaining further on the sequel possibility, the Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.'s depicter pointed out, "It's automatic, really, we did well with the last one and with that having done well and been a positive experience, it's not surprising that some people want to do it again." On who may push on the idea for the fifth film, the 66-year-old insisted that no one has particularly done that saying, "Really, it comes from the ethos, from the ether. It's natural. It's a way of nature, of course, success breed opportunities...also we don't stay as closely in contact as have in the last year, that's part of it."

Starring also Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett, "Crystal Skull" follows the daring archaeologist professor with signature fedora in his latest adventure on a mission that brings him to the remote corners of Peru seeking to find the Crystal Skull of Akator and return it where it belongs. Since its release on May 22, the Paramount Pictures flick has grossed $316.9 million in the U.S. alone and $783.7 million worldwide. The DVD and Blu-Ray version of the action adventure movie will arrive in stores on October 14.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:30 PM 02-26-2020
Holy necro.
[Reply]
kstater 05:30 PM 02-26-2020
Stormy Daniels thinks he's a whore

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:37 PM 02-26-2020
After seeing Call of the Wild, I'm extremely excited for this.

Ford looked fantastic.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:33 AM 02-29-2020
In today’s world, Spielberg inexplicably dropping out of a project makes me wonder if he’s about to be #metoo’d
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:11 AM 02-29-2020
11 year necro. Jesus.

I walked out of #4 with my sister. It was god awful.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:28 AM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I liked the last one. Wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.
That's about where I am. I mean the lead fridge thing was weird, but in the end it was aliens so i mean.. not much I can bitch about.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:44 AM 02-29-2020
The Crystal Skull was awful. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, irregardless of whether it was part of the "Raiders" saga.

Lucas should probably be shot for many things, but definitely shot and hung for trying to resurrect "Raiders" one more time. In what universe do we need an 80 year-old Indiana Jones doddering around pretending to be an action hero?
[Reply]
Bump 02:21 AM 02-29-2020
I didn't even make it through the shia leboof one. I just turned it off when he survived the nuclear blast unscathed by being in an old refrigerator. I reckon that's the dumbest thing I ever saw.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:17 AM 02-29-2020
Last one was awful and stupid. Aliens? Its was bad.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:26 AM 02-29-2020
Wasn't the first one about a magic chest that melted peoples faces? You guys objection to aliens is weird.
[Reply]
007 09:44 AM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Wasn't the first one about a magic chest that melted peoples faces? You guys objection to aliens is weird.
Just stop. One is a classic. The other shouldn't even exist.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:53 AM 02-29-2020
The fist three Indy films are Hollywood treasures. Crystal Skull is barely above SyFy Channel level schlock.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 AM 02-29-2020
Crystal skull isn't a syfy Original movie???
[Reply]
Bowser 10:00 AM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Crystal skull isn't a syfy Original movie???
Surprise!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:19 PM 02-29-2020
Nobody wants to see geriatric Indy...come on man...just let it go. Crystal Skull should have let them know that Indy is done.

Unless you wanted to get someone else to play Indy...which you really can't. But neither can Ford anymore. Just. Let. It. GO...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up