ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>George Lucas ready to fuck his Indiana Jones franchise even harder
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 10-08-2008
Thrusts beginning NOW.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018807.html

George Lucas 'Cooking Up' Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Plot

Originally Posted by :
Despite conflicting comment from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" actress, Karen Allen, on another "Indiana Jones" film, it looks like that the man behind the franchise success, George Lucas, has been working on developing suitable plot for the whip-cracking adventurer's fifth movie. On Friday, October 3, star Harrison Ford hinted the momentum gain for the next installment to L.A. Times Blog, Hero Complex, stating, "It's crazy but great...George is in think mode right now."

Explaining further on the sequel possibility, the Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.'s depicter pointed out, "It's automatic, really, we did well with the last one and with that having done well and been a positive experience, it's not surprising that some people want to do it again." On who may push on the idea for the fifth film, the 66-year-old insisted that no one has particularly done that saying, "Really, it comes from the ethos, from the ether. It's natural. It's a way of nature, of course, success breed opportunities...also we don't stay as closely in contact as have in the last year, that's part of it."

Starring also Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett, "Crystal Skull" follows the daring archaeologist professor with signature fedora in his latest adventure on a mission that brings him to the remote corners of Peru seeking to find the Crystal Skull of Akator and return it where it belongs. Since its release on May 22, the Paramount Pictures flick has grossed $316.9 million in the U.S. alone and $783.7 million worldwide. The DVD and Blu-Ray version of the action adventure movie will arrive in stores on October 14.

[Reply]
cardken 12:21 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I wont rest until i see American Graffiti 3D!

John Milner smokin fools in 3D would be off the hook!
Absolutely, FTW.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Be prepared for another Star Wars trilogy, if James Cameron's "Avatar" does well.

Lucas wants to do Star Wars in 3D.

Good news? He'll only produce, not direct.
That might be really good news...I would be up for that, ESPECIALLY if they get Mark Hamill to return. He can still pull off an old Luke.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:37 PM 10-22-2009
Breakin' - 3D is where it's at.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:39 PM 10-22-2009
Lucasfilm just put out a statement denying the rumor of a third trilogy but I still think it's going to happen, after the launch of the new "Live-Action" Star Wars Series.
I don't know what to make of it all. I was so disappointed in the prequels that I would be cautious to get worked up over a new trilogy. However, my five year old is just now getting into the whole Star Wars thing. So much so that he likes the original trilogy music on in the background when he plays. It also gives us something other than sports to talk about and enjoy. As the matter of fact he won't shut up about any of it. :-)

Here he is dressed up as Boba Fett. He's a maniac about it!
Attached: IMG00131.jpg (15.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:41 PM 10-22-2009
Cool outfit....like a tiny GoChiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 PM 10-22-2009
That is completely awesome that your FIVE-YEAR OLD likes Star Wars music. You should cultivate his obviously fine taste in film scores and expand it. I prescribe John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, David Arnold, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, Ennio Morricone and Alan Silvestri.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:47 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
So much so that he likes the original trilogy music on in the background when he plays. It also gives us something other than sports to talk about and enjoy. As the matter of fact he won't shut up about any of it. :-)
Thats so cool, i did the same thing...still have the double LP soundtrack for Episode 3.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 01:07 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I haven't neg repped anyone yet. Would you like to be the first? :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:09 PM 10-22-2009
I haven't neg repped anyone yet. Would you like to be the first? :-)

:-)

I probably deserve it.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 01:19 PM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
That is completely awesome that your FIVE-YEAR OLD likes Star Wars music. You should cultivate his obviously fine taste in film scores and expand it. I prescribe John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, David Arnold, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, Ennio Morricone and Alan Silvestri.
Way ahead of you. Our house already sounds like an amusement park every Saturday as it is. Top Gun, (his thing was fighter planes last year), Randy Newman, Wall-E, Trilogies, Rocky, all mixed in with some AC/DC, Black Eyed Peas, Journey, Nickelback, Kings of Leon, etc. etc. etc. He hasn't seen all of the movies like Top Gun, or even all of the Star Wars 6 yet. Some of it is just a little bit above his ability to comprehend. Like the love scenes from Top Gun and the last 20 minutes of Episode III- RoTS.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:21 PM 10-22-2009
No, "Avatar" is a completely new story written by James Cameron and set in a different galaxy.

The cartoon series has been made into a feature film directed (not written) by M. Night.

Lucasfilm just put out a statement denying the rumor of a third trilogy but I still think it's going to happen, after the launch of the new "Live-Action" Star Wars Series.
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
No.

Cameron's movie is a mash of a couple of older movies redone by him.

M. Night is doing the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie.

Thank you gentlemen.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:24 PM 10-22-2009
And the five-year-old will probably get some action first. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 10-22-2009
Way ahead of you. Our house already sounds like an amusement park every Saturday as it is. Top Gun, (his thing was fighter planes last year), Randy Newman, Wall-E, Trilogies, Rocky, all mixed in with some AC/DC, Black Eyed Peas, Journey, Nickelback, Kings of Leon, etc. etc. etc. He hasn't seen all of the movies like Top Gun, or even all of the Star Wars 6 yet. Some of it is just a little bit above his ability to comprehend. Like the love scenes from Top Gun and the last 20 minutes of Episode III- RoTS.
If you hurry you can score tickets...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C...minorcatid=203
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 01:29 PM 10-22-2009
:-)

I probably deserve it.
Deserve's got nothing to do with it...

:-):-):-)
Attached: munny.jpeg (19.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:27 PM 02-26-2020
Kind of a bombshell. Spielberg won’t be directing Indy 5. James Mangold will be. I’m good with that. Mangold is very solid and I don’t think Spielbergs heart is 100% In it.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/s...rd-1203515698/
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up