ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>George Lucas ready to fuck his Indiana Jones franchise even harder
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 10-08-2008
Thrusts beginning NOW.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018807.html

George Lucas 'Cooking Up' Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Plot

Originally Posted by :
Despite conflicting comment from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" actress, Karen Allen, on another "Indiana Jones" film, it looks like that the man behind the franchise success, George Lucas, has been working on developing suitable plot for the whip-cracking adventurer's fifth movie. On Friday, October 3, star Harrison Ford hinted the momentum gain for the next installment to L.A. Times Blog, Hero Complex, stating, "It's crazy but great...George is in think mode right now."

Explaining further on the sequel possibility, the Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.'s depicter pointed out, "It's automatic, really, we did well with the last one and with that having done well and been a positive experience, it's not surprising that some people want to do it again." On who may push on the idea for the fifth film, the 66-year-old insisted that no one has particularly done that saying, "Really, it comes from the ethos, from the ether. It's natural. It's a way of nature, of course, success breed opportunities...also we don't stay as closely in contact as have in the last year, that's part of it."

Starring also Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett, "Crystal Skull" follows the daring archaeologist professor with signature fedora in his latest adventure on a mission that brings him to the remote corners of Peru seeking to find the Crystal Skull of Akator and return it where it belongs. Since its release on May 22, the Paramount Pictures flick has grossed $316.9 million in the U.S. alone and $783.7 million worldwide. The DVD and Blu-Ray version of the action adventure movie will arrive in stores on October 14.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by mylittlepony:
With the last one in mind I bet he is watching old reruns of Ducktales trying to find another script to steal. I swear there was an episode just like the 4th movie.
Treasure of the Lost Lamp was a better movie than Crystal Lite.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:06 PM 10-08-2008
Indiana should have just asked Dan Ackroyd about the stupid skull.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 01:56 PM 10-08-2008

[Reply]
Donger 02:03 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I hear they want to do a Lethal Weapon 5 as well. :-)
Lethal Weapon V: Revenge of The Jew?
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:12 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
DUMB *&#*%$ER!!11!! YOU ARE TEH NO TASTE!!111!! RTREADED MORAN!!1!1

/fan boi
Wrong Nut, That'd be UP.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:15 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by Redrum_69:
Plot scripts, future projects for Lucas, and everything you could possibly want to know

http://www.supershadow.com/

:-)

That's guy's the biggest bozo on the internet
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:22 PM 10-08-2008
That Patton Oswald rant was spot on. and Hilarious!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:36 PM 10-21-2009
This amuses me.

[Reply]
blaise 05:40 PM 10-21-2009
Indiana Jones and the Adult Diaper of Coal
[Reply]
Fish 05:40 PM 10-21-2009
Indiana Jones plays with himself a lot...
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 05:51 PM 10-21-2009
I'm still waiting for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Poon.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:59 PM 10-21-2009
Hi, my name is Scott and i've been burned out on George Lucas for some 31 years now...

The last Indy was cheesy overall, Ford did his best to uphold the character & definitely wasnt going through the motions...but just about everything else, to me, was formula driven & bland. In a word, 'forced', like Phantom Menace or any of his other soulless pap.

Lucas is like a great old band, whose best stuff happened 20-30 years ago...the best artistic ideas dont usually come from rich, fat, successful guys IMO.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:04 PM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I liked the last one. Wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.
Are you serious I love Indiana JOnes movies and it was horrible. It wouldn't have taken much to make me happy.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 06:47 PM 10-21-2009
the last Indiana was the worst crap I have ever seen, it was the worst. I didn't even think about it, but was that a parody of itself? They were making fun of themselves? I mean and I hate HATE that Shiloh actor and everything sucked, I stopped it right after that nuclear explosion where he survived in a fridge and flew 50 miles away from it and dusted himself off and was fine
[Reply]
JD10367 10:59 AM 10-22-2009
The next film will be "Indiana Jones and The Porcelain Throne", the tale of how the senior Indy has to get up five times a night to pee.

"Crystal Skull" was okay... right up until the end, with aliens and flying saucers. I'm not saying I don't believe in such things, but the basis of the franchise had been religious artifact retrieval and the mysticism surrounding them. You don't jump from the Ark and the Holy Grail to a f**king crystal alien skull. Not to mention Shia LaBoeuf is a crap-ass actor. And looks gayer than gay. With a name like Shia LaBoeuf, he sounds like he should be starring in a gay drag film, not an Indiana Jones film. Of all the Hollywood actors they have, they had to pick THAT little f**ktard?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up