ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>George Lucas ready to fuck his Indiana Jones franchise even harder
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 10-08-2008
Thrusts beginning NOW.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018807.html

George Lucas 'Cooking Up' Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Plot

Originally Posted by :
Despite conflicting comment from "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" actress, Karen Allen, on another "Indiana Jones" film, it looks like that the man behind the franchise success, George Lucas, has been working on developing suitable plot for the whip-cracking adventurer's fifth movie. On Friday, October 3, star Harrison Ford hinted the momentum gain for the next installment to L.A. Times Blog, Hero Complex, stating, "It's crazy but great...George is in think mode right now."

Explaining further on the sequel possibility, the Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.'s depicter pointed out, "It's automatic, really, we did well with the last one and with that having done well and been a positive experience, it's not surprising that some people want to do it again." On who may push on the idea for the fifth film, the 66-year-old insisted that no one has particularly done that saying, "Really, it comes from the ethos, from the ether. It's natural. It's a way of nature, of course, success breed opportunities...also we don't stay as closely in contact as have in the last year, that's part of it."

Starring also Shia LaBeouf and Cate Blanchett, "Crystal Skull" follows the daring archaeologist professor with signature fedora in his latest adventure on a mission that brings him to the remote corners of Peru seeking to find the Crystal Skull of Akator and return it where it belongs. Since its release on May 22, the Paramount Pictures flick has grossed $316.9 million in the U.S. alone and $783.7 million worldwide. The DVD and Blu-Ray version of the action adventure movie will arrive in stores on October 14.

[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:16 PM 10-08-2008
I liked the last one. Wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:21 PM 10-08-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
DUMB *&#*%$ER!!11!! YOU ARE TEH NO TASTE!!111!! RTREADED MORAN!!1!1

/fan boi
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 10-08-2008
It was an OK movie. Compared to the other Indy flicks it was total crap lacking real peril and gritty action. It certainly made fun of itself enough, though.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 12:30 PM 10-08-2008
H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S

But Claythan, I thought Lucas did no wrong....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:33 PM 10-08-2008
Maybe indy will be in space this time?

I liked Indy 4 but it didn't have the feel like the other 3 had...those movies didnt need a bunch of CGI and shit
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:33 PM 10-08-2008
Wrong.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:36 PM 10-08-2008
I hear they want to do a Lethal Weapon 5 as well. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:39 PM 10-08-2008
I can't wait for Karate Kid with Will smith or the new red dawn
[Reply]
vailpass 12:41 PM 10-08-2008
What kind of a grown man gives a shit about stuff like this?
(unless of course you have a financial interest in the studio, distribution, etc.)
[Reply]
Redrum_69 12:54 PM 10-08-2008
Welcome to last year

New Indiana Jones Indy Movie Film
Script Plot Summary Synopsis Story
Screenplay Screen Play
by
George Lucas

The Indiana Jones 5 movie begins in Mongolia. It's 1959. Indiana Jones and his guides are searching for the lost burial tomb of Genghis Khan, the legendary leader of the Mongol Empire. Indy Jones eventually finds the clandestine tomb along with an immense treasure, buried with Genghis Khan, beyond what anyone would ever believe.

Unfortunately, for Indiana Jones, the Communist Chinese military has been keeping Indiana Jones under surveillance. The Chinese capture Indy Jones and seize all the contents of the final resting place of Genghis Khan. The Chinese take Indiana Jones to a place where they show him clues, which reveal a great mystery involving the alleged location of the holy cross the Romans utilized to crucify Jesus Christ.

Before Indiana Jones can fully examine the info, a group of elite British commandos raid the facility where Indy Jones is being kept. Ironically, the British military had the Chinese under surveillance. In a bold and daring rescue mission, the British commandos take Indy Jones and the clues related to the holy cross from the Chinese.

The British commandos and Indy Jones arrive in London, England. The English then explain to Indy Jones what is going on. They tell Indy Jones that British intelligence discovered the Chinese had found clues in Jerusalem regarding the holy cross of Jesus. The British explain the legend surrounding the holy cross that it can bring a golden age for Humanity or the final apocalypse.

Since Indy Jones is regarded as one of the top archaeologists in history, the British want Indy to help them find the holy cross before the Chinese find its location. To reward the British for saving him from the Chinese, Indy Jones agrees to search for the holy cross. The British assign a British commando named Nevin to accompany Indy during his travels around the world.

This new adventure first takes Indy Jones and Nevin to Jerusalem. Several clues then lead Indy to Russia, France and finally to the hidden caves of Romania where the holy cross of Jesus Christ has been kept secretly for nearly 2,000 years. Indiana Jones 5 ends with a spectacular confrontation between the British military vs. the Communist Chinese military. The tremendous supernatural powers of the holy cross are released and the fate of the planet is at stake.

A complete Indiana Jones 5 plot script summary will be revealed in the future with further details.

Full Title: Unknown
Working Title: Indiana Jones 5 v (Indiana Jones and the Eternal Cross of Paradise)
[Reply]
Redrum_69 12:55 PM 10-08-2008
Plot scripts, future projects for Lucas, and everything you could possibly want to know

http://www.supershadow.com/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 10-08-2008
Super Shadow is bullshit.
[Reply]
mylittlepony 01:04 PM 10-08-2008
With the last one in mind I bet he is watching old reruns of Ducktales trying to find another script to steal. I swear there was an episode just like the 4th movie.
[Reply]
Long Duk Dong 01:04 PM 10-08-2008
Oi...last Indiana sucked. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up