ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Wr round 1
O.city 10:15 AM 01-07-2020
So obviously the Chiefs aren't desperate for a WR. They do need one with Watkins probably leaving though. I like Pringle but I don't know what he really is.

If you're sitting there at say 29-32 and one of these big WR's falls thru the cracks, you take a swing?

This draft is pretty loaded at WR, so I wouldn't but if say one of the Alabama guys fell, I might think about it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:32 PM 04-15-2020
I want to give Mahomes toys, but I don't see spending a first on a WR. He'd be fourth or fifth in line for touches. We're not a place where we're developing people. We're in a place where we're trying to put the best 22 on the field so we can keep winning Super Bowls. We should be concentrating on short term goals from my perspective.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:25 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I want to give Mahomes toys, but I don't see spending a first on a WR. He'd be fourth or fifth in line for touches. We're not a place where we're developing people. We're in a place where we're trying to put the best 22 on the field so we can keep winning Super Bowls. We should be concentrating on short term goals from my perspective.
I can agree with you in terms of the 1st round pick but that's a place where I'm more of the thought that you just look to improve a spot regardless. If it fills an immediate need, then great.

Outside of that, I honestly hope Veach takes the exact opposite approach. I think you are, ideally, drafting to replace what you expect to lose. The Chiefs stand to lose a starter and/or quality depth in 2021 at WR, CB, DE, RB, and SLB. You look at difficulties players have digesting Reid's playbook, drafting a couple of WRs in 2021 is less than ideal. You'd like to see one come this year.
[Reply]
Chargem 01:32 AM 04-16-2020
Denzel Mims is my guy, no links with the Chiefs though so I doubt he gets taken at 32 if hes there.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up