« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America
Naptown Chief 10:06 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Don't forget the sparkle.....

Indeed.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:37 PM 08-22-2019
Champs and Rally's use Micracle Whip - as of late - not sure it was always like that.
[Reply]
blake5676 02:40 PM 08-22-2019
Ok....finally had one today for lunch. I'm an insanely big fan of Chick-Fil-A for all the reasons already stated in the thread. Not the political ones...those are stupid. The only people that care about what a fast food restaurant owner's political/religious beliefs are is someone looking to be offended.

Moving on to the actual sandwich, this thing is the ****ing bee's knees. Like I'm pretty sure I actually liked it more that CFA's spicy chicken sandwich which I never thought possible. Bun was great, chicken was great and really big, spicy mayo was good. It was seriously amazing.

All that being said, I'll still get Chick-Fil-A 8 times out of 10 when in the mood for a spicy chicken. The place is just so perfect in every way. It's clean, they're friendly, insanely efficient, etc etc. Also, I felt like a complete slob after eating that Popeye's sandwich. It was delicious in every sense of the word, but so much greasier and I felt fat after eating it. My conscience can be fine eating at CFA semi-regularly....don't think I can do Popeye's more than a few sporadic times here and there. But the hype is real....A+ from me.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:07 PM 08-22-2019
I don't mind MW for an occasional cold cut sandwich - but yeah I prefer Mayo.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:42 PM 08-22-2019
Mayo? Negative ghost rider.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:45 PM 08-22-2019
I am going to give this a shot soon but I dont have huge expectations as I love the CFA spicy chicken sandwich.

In JoMo the CFA and Popeyes are directly across the street from each other, there is constantly a line through the entire parking lot and into the road with people waiting in the turn lane to get into CFA, I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 cars in the Popeyes drive through at once.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:58 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I am going to give this a shot soon but I dont have huge expectations as I love the CFA spicy chicken sandwich.

In JoMo the CFA and Popeyes are directly across the street from each other, there is constantly a line through the entire parking lot and into the road with people waiting in the turn lane to get into CFA, I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 cars in the Popeyes drive through at once.
And I bet the last person in the CFA line still gets their food faster than the 2nd person in the Popeyes line
[Reply]
burt 04:39 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
And I bet the last person in the CFA line still gets their food faster than the 2nd person in the Popeyes line
AND THAT is why I won't darken Popeyes door step. It could be the best chicken sandwich ever....but they will fuck your order up. Hard PASS!
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:50 PM 08-22-2019
I’ve now had both and Popeyes wins easily.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:17 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I’ve now had both and Popeyes wins easily.
How can you compare the two? CFA is a completely different type of chicken recipe. One is fried chicken, one is not.

Popeye's is good, but there are plenty of reasonable fast food chicken places, Church's not being one of them.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:34 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How can you compare the two? CFA is a completely different type of chicken recipe. One is fried chicken, one is not.

Popeye's is good, but there are plenty of reasonable fast food chicken places, Church's not being one of them.
Simple. If I had to choose between the two I’d buy Popeyes.
[Reply]
Sorce 07:49 AM 08-23-2019

Um they are both fried...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:09 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Dude, you're trying to correct someone who posted - more than once - that Mecole Hardman was a "wasted first round pick".

Facts and accuracy aren't of any concern to BWillie in any aspect of his life.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Yes but there is a very distinct difference between Popeyes, Church's, KFC and a place like CFA. Totally different type of meal. Now this sammich looks like it might be similar and something we can compare apples to apples
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:22 AM 08-23-2019
So...you posted this yesterday :

But this today :

I've been waiting in line for 25 minutes. This better be good. Gonna get a spicy and regular one and let y'all know
you're just now having one?

Next you're going to tell us that Popeye's makes a mean fish sandwich.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up