ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many games will Tyreek Hill be suspended?
0 63 27.16%
1 3 1.29%
2 58 25.00%
3 1 0.43%
4 70 30.17%
5 0 0%
6 19 8.19%
7 0 0%
8 9 3.88%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
11 0 0%
12 0 0%
13 0 0%
14 0 0%
15 0 0%
16 7 3.02%
It's a CHIEFS burger. 🍔 2 0.86%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How many games will Tyreek Hill be suspended?
TLO 01:35 PM 06-14-2019
Time for your daily Tyreek Hill thread, ChiefsPlanet!

Poll to follow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
However, I really believe that the friendship between Goodell and Kraft will see Hill getting the max of 6, which will be appealed down to 4.
Why the fuck would the league want to do Kraft Mack-a-Shuki-if-please any favors?

They should be far more inclined to show some goodwill towards the Clarks, who have never stepped a toe out of line and took a goddamn gut punch for no reason with Kareem Hunt.

Particularly given the fact that they own the #1 moneymaker in the league for the next 15 years.

No...no...fuck the league. They can play ball with us for a change and exonerate our superstar, who has done NOTHING and was in fact a victim of both personal and public offenses.

It's time to call in some goddamn favors. They owe us.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:41 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If the decision was going to be based on actual facts, I'd say 2, due to the apparent threat on audio tape. The NFL (Goodell) would be able to justify that pretty easily.

However, I really believe that the friendship between Goodell and Kraft will see Hill getting the max of 6, which will be appealed down to 4. The Chiefs rightly will convince Hill to accept the punishment in spite of the fact that he's seemingly innocent of actual wrongdoing.
The tape means NOTHING. Allegations mean NOTHING. I’m not sure what they’d suspend him for.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:19 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The tape means NOTHING. Allegations mean NOTHING. I’m not sure what they’d suspend him for.
Wrong. There have been several NFL people state that one of the first things listed in the conduct policy is about violence and threats.
That audio tape will get him suspended alone. Goodell will not be happy that he didn't get to punish him coming in for the stuff in college.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:21 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Wrong. There have been several NFL people state that one of the first things listed in the conduct policy is about violence and threats.
That audio tape will get him suspended alone. Goodell will not be happy that he didn't get to punish him coming in for the stuff in college.
What did he, specifically, threaten to do?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:25 PM 06-14-2019
The real question is when will the suspension come down.
Goodell has said on multiple occasions that the NFL will not investigate until KC CFS has completed their case. We all know that can and usually takes several months.

My fear:
If CFS doesn't complete their case/investigation for a few/several months that will put us somewhere in the middle of the season. Then the NFL will do their investigation and then hand down his suspension that will take him out of the last month of the season and post season.

Because Chiefs....and all that stuff.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:26 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What did he, specifically, threaten to do?
It would be easier for you to understand if you googled terroristic threatening.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:30 PM 06-14-2019
It would be easier for you to understand if you googled terroristic threatening.
You appear to know exactly what he said; I don’t.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 06:38 PM 06-14-2019
Should be 0 but probably 2.. to satisfy the Sjw out there..
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:49 PM 06-14-2019
Tyreek has already been essentially suspended for the past two months, missing all of OTA's. Since he did nothing wrong, he should face no further discipline.

If the NFLPA wants to make Goodell's unchecked authority with player discipline an issue during the upcoming CBA negotiations, they should start by making Tyreek's situation a focal point.

Tyreek has not been arrested, has not been charged with a crime, and other than calling his fiancé a bitch in a passing comment on an unverified audio recording, he has done nothing wrong.

If Goodell wants to check recordings for prominent NFL employee wrong doings this offseason, he should take a look at the video recording in a South Florida massage parlor of a certain NFL owner.

I am guessing there is far worse said and done on that video than Tyreek calling someone a bitch (in a passing comment) on an unverified audio recording.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 06:49 PM 06-14-2019
It should be 0 games suspended. Resisting an extortion attempt by the Espinal family and their friends should be applauded, not punished. But CHunt will be Goodell's docile lap dog and accept a 4 game suspension instead of promoting justice for NFL players.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:21 PM 06-14-2019
Should be zero.

I'm guessing 4 and then appealed down to 2.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:24 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I am guessing there is far worse said and done on that video than Tyreek calling someone a bitch (in a passing comment) on an unverified audio recording.
Wasn't a video that I ever seen. It was an audio and it is not a passing comment to tell your fiance that you have one child with and twins on the way that "You should be scared of me to bitch".
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:27 PM 06-14-2019
Wasn't a video that I ever seen. It was an audio and it is not a passing comment to tell your fiance that you have one child with and twins on the way that "You should be scared of me to bitch".
That might be exactly what he meant.

You should be too scared that i'm going to leave you to bitch at me.
[Reply]
007 07:39 PM 06-14-2019
The real question is when will the suspension come down.

Goodell has said on multiple occasions that the NFL will not investigate until KC CFS has completed their case. We all know that can and usually takes several months.

My fear:

If CFS doesn't complete their case/investigation for a few/several months that will put us somewhere in the middle of the season. Then the NFL will do their investigation and then hand down his suspension that will take him out of the last month of the season and post season.

Because Chiefs....and all that stuff.
That is exactly what I'm worried about.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:33 PM 06-14-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
That might be exactly what he meant.

You should be too scared that i'm going to leave you to bitch at me.
And out your fambly for the blackmail, you dumb bitch...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up