ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
KCJohnny 10:14 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Uh, we already knew that.
Not by the side-by-side comparison as KC Chiefs coaches you don't... :-)
[Reply]
KCJohnny 09:40 PM 01-08-2005
I'm sickened by Marty's lackof development after SOOOO many lessons (un) learned...
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:49 PM 01-08-2005
DV is better than Marty regardless.

Unless your goal is something other winning a superbowl.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:04 PM 01-08-2005
Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 11:10 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)
You can't even copy and paste properly...

Dick Vermiel is better than Marty
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:12 PM 01-08-2005
Umm...good ole marty. Yeee Haww..
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:20 PM 01-09-2005
KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :-)

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged
[Reply]
stevieray 09:22 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :-)

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged
somebody needs attention again.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:25 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
something needs attention again.
It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:27 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............
not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.
[Reply]
tk13 09:29 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
KCJ,

Eh, what really made it entertaining wasn't that, it's that he flipped out for no reason and chose to bash somebody and call them an unpatriotic traitor when they actually did spend time in Iraq serving this country during Desert Storm and then turn around question the religious beliefs of a man who is a Pastor. It's like me starting a thread telling you that you should be liberal and telling ENDelt he should go to the bar.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:08 PM 01-08-2005
My apologies to DV.....
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:13 PM 01-08-2005
Marty is loser.

This obsession can now end.

Never speak his name or your stupid arguments about him again.
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:14 PM 01-08-2005
Marty can thank Hoculi for at least tying the game
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:16 PM 01-08-2005
Little Buddy..........Make sure to stop at intervals between typing and stretch those hands, wrists and fingers. You don't want to get Tendonitis.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up