ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
royr17 06:08 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:27 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Oh, well, in that case....

Charm the panties right off her. Damn. I'd hit it.
Jenny..what r u doing hom on a Friday night? shouldnt you be out finding you a man??
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:28 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Oh sh*t, please don't go there, there are many things about this situation that doesn't need to be discussed ! Trust me ! :-)
Dammit man, you cannot tease us like this! :-)

:-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:28 PM 08-20-2004
Good lord... :-) Poor Roy's gonna have 4 grandkids in the next 4 years.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:28 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Panties ? Oh u meant thongs didnt u !!! :-)
If you're having trouble getting a girl out of her sandals, you can completely forget about anything else....
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:29 PM 08-20-2004
Ok, this is what you do...for real. Get her a little drunk...just tipsy enough to feel good. At the end of the date, if you guys are kind of kissing, and feeling around on each other...start to go up her shirt with your hand but stay outside the bra. Go slowly, so she doesn't feel like you are mauling her. After that, put your hand on her knee, all the while you are kissing. Get her worked up. Then when things are really hot, and really heavy, just pull back, stop kissing and seem a little frustrated. Then, when she asks you what's wrong, just look into her eyes, like you are telling her this big deep dark secret, and say "God, you just turn me on so much. You are so incredible. I want you so bad." Then move in for more kissing. Chances are, you make her feel wanted and show that she blows you away (no pun please) then you may just be home free.
[Reply]
Coach 07:29 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If you're having trouble getting a girl out of her sandals, you can completely forget about anything else....

Or the trickiest one....her bra. You unhook it successfully, you're in. You unable to unhook it, you're out.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:30 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Oh sh*t, please don't go there, there are many things about this situation that doesn't need to be discussed ! Trust me ! :-)
I'll take your word; and back away respectfully, then.... :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:30 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Maybe in Cali....not in the Midwest; there's a custom here, or checkin' at each "base".....some will allow doubles and triples, but like the Royals....forget makin' it to "home."

Big leads from second and third, without any pick-off attempts, and then, BD, you are probably right. Midwest girls just aren't as easy as those Cali girls, sorry dude.
:-)
I've never had a girl turn post 16 turn me down after passing the titty test. That's Cali, Oregon, Colorado and Florida. Sure it's not you? :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:30 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Good lord... :-) Poor Roy's gonna have 4 grandkids in the next 4 years.

Oh Dear Lord No..... I have 5 now ! :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:30 PM 08-20-2004
Ok, this is what you do...for real. Get her a little drunk...just tipsy enough to feel good. At the end of the date, if you guys are kind of kissing, and feeling around on each other...start to go up her shirt with your hand but stay outside the bra. Go slowly, so she doesn't feel like you are mauling her. After that, put your hand on her knee, all the while you are kissing. Get her worked up. Then when things are really hot, and really heavy, just pull back, stop kissing and seem a little frustrated. Then, when she asks you what's wrong, just look into her eyes, like you are telling her this big deep dark secret, and say "God, you just turn me on so much. You are so incredible. I want you so bad." Then move in for more kissing. Chances are, you make her feel wanted and show that she blows you away (no pun please) then you may just be home free.
Whoa Jenny!! Arnt there chat rooms on AOL and Yahoo for these kinds of stories??? LOL
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:31 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Jenny..what r u doing hom on a Friday night? shouldnt you be out finding you a man??
I have a man. He just isn't here tonight. :-) Besides, I have homework to whittle away on.
[Reply]
David. 07:32 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
Or the trickiest one....her bra. You unhook it successfully, you're in. You unable to unhook it, you're out.
bring scissors
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:32 PM 08-20-2004
If my kid ever does this.. I'll beat him. This is something he should talk about with his friends... not mine. :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:32 PM 08-20-2004
Great, I need to take a cold shower now. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:33 PM 08-20-2004
So, you are sayin'...."Ya Wanna Scrog?" doesn't work anymore? :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up