ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
papasmurf 07:30 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JimNasium
What it all boils down to is that some idiot (namely me) went to the Iggles BB and lured this poor, hapless, brainless sap over here so he could get rolled by a bunch of meanie Chiefs fans. Ultimately I am responsible for this tragedy and I believe I should be banned. Who's with me?:-)
I knew yu were trouoble.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:32 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
What it all boils down to is that some idiot (namely me) went to the Iggles BB and lured this poor, hapless, brainless sap over here so he could get rolled by a bunch of meanie Chiefs fans. Ultimately I am responsible for this tragedy and I believe I should be banned. Who's with me?:-)
eh, works for me. *shrug* :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:33 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by papasmurf

I knew yu were trouoble.
So would this be a "yes, ban the idiot Nasium" or "no, keep him around for the masses to toy with?"
[Reply]
Frazod 07:34 PM 03-03-2003
I've personally never understood the fascination with going to other teams' BBs and f#cking with them. I have engaged in very minor smaque on the Drain, but, of course, 3/4ths of the Drain members post over here anyway. I'd be surprised if I've posted over there more than 15 times.

I'm a Chiefs fan. This is my domain, and I don't really give a shit about anyone else's.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:36 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by frazod
I've personally never understood the fascination with going to other teams' BBs and f#cking with them. I have engaged in very minor smaque on the Drain, but, of course, 3/4ths of the Drain members post over here anyway. I'd be surprised if I've posted over there more than 15 times.

I'm a Chiefs fan. This is my domain, and I don't really give a shit about anyone else's.
Actually, just to clarify, I did not go over there and talk smaque. I went over and asked questions about Barber and a few others went over to inquire about Douglas.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:43 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

Actually, just to clarify, I did not go over there and talk smaque. I went over and asked questions about Barber and a few others went over to inquire about Douglas.
And you got immediately dogpiled, or what?
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:44 PM 03-03-2003
Here's the thread in question
[Reply]
conjureman 07:44 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

ok jimbo: let's have a look at the bait?? :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:46 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Here's the thread in question

Won't let me in..........:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:46 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

And you got immediately dogpiled, or what?
No, a few were pissy but a couple answered my questions. I was joking about luring them over here intentionally.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 07:49 PM 03-03-2003
IMO today was some funny $hit........ That dude got a$$ raped
[Reply]
Frazod 07:51 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

No, a few were pissy but a couple answered my questions. I was joking about luring them over here intentionally.
So what happened to make this guy come over here and start blasting?

And I would add, Jim, that your reputation as a f#cking troublemaker precedes you..... :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:54 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

And I would add, Jim, that your reputation as a f#cking troublemaker precedes you..... :-)
I think he got pissed and saw the Planet url on one of my posts and figured he would take it out on a bunch of simpleton Chiefs fans. I guess he had another thing coming.:-) Oh, and look at my avatar Fraz. How can a face like that be a trouble maker?:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:58 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

I think he got pissed and saw the Planet url on one of my posts and figured he would take it out on a bunch of simpleton Chiefs fans. I guess he had another thing coming.:-) Oh, and look at my avatar Fraz. How can a face like that be a trouble maker?:-)
Yeah, you're as innocent as Madonna. :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:01 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

a few headed over there this morning to rub in the barber signing. He came back here to launch a counter-attack (the way I understood it)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up