Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:30 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
It isn't about money but legality.
Ahh. Well, there's always that. :-)
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:53 PM 12-09-2012
All remaining funds should go to banners and informational handouts, IMO.

If that means that five planes are circling Arrowhead, that's beautiful.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 04:54 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:

This.

Go out with a boom. I mean BOOM.
[Reply]
007 05:18 PM 12-09-2012
three banners ought to do it. But they must be creative.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:20 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:

The person whom we have the agreement with has 2 planes. I inquired about more and he said it might be possible and got back to me a few days later stating that the cost for an additional plane would nearly double his hourly rate.

I'm all for spending the money but lets not burn money for the sake of it being there. Year end tailgate for all SOC supporters? Two planes flying for two hours? Hire trucks to take donated items to a local shelter?
[Reply]
007 05:24 PM 12-09-2012
The person whom we have the agreement with has 2 planes. I inquired about more and he said it might be possible and got back to me a few days later stating that the cost for an additional plane would nearly double his hourly rate.

I'm all for spending the money but lets not burn money for the sake of it being there. Year end tailgate for all SOC supporters? Two planes flying for two hours? Hire trucks to take donated items to a local shelter?
2 planes it is then. 3 would have been stellar though. heh
[Reply]
bevischief 05:25 PM 12-09-2012
We still have time to decide on what to do.

Highest paid GM=blowouts SaveourChiefs.com
[Reply]
007 05:39 PM 12-09-2012
Lets try to avoid waiting until the Wednesday prior to the game to make decisions this time though.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 05:40 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Let's make up a "Worst Executive in Franchise History" award certificate, turn it into a printable PDF file, and have a mass mailing of them to 1 Arrowhead Dr. That's just off the top of my head. We NEED something creative.
Do it and I will mail a bunch from Colorado. Fuck, I will drive to several different parts of the state so they have different postmarks.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:47 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Lets try to avoid waiting until the Wednesday prior to the game to make decisions this time though.
You realize we just had 3 games in a row at home, right? That said, I apologize that I let less important things like my life interfere with the decision of what went on the banner. :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 05:49 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:
Do it and I will mail a bunch from Colorado. ****, I will drive to several different parts of the state so they have different postmarks.
Hell I live in North Dakota and can can hit several post marks from here.
[Reply]
007 05:54 PM 12-09-2012
You realize we just had 3 games in a row at home, right? That said, I apologize that I let less important things like my life interfere with the decision of what went on the banner. :-)
OHHHHHH OKAAAAAY. I'll give ya a pass. THIS TIME> :-)
[Reply]
bevischief 05:55 PM 12-09-2012
You have family/personal life first don't let that interfere.

Highest paid GM=Blackouts SaveourChiefs.com
[Reply]
-King- 05:59 PM 12-09-2012
"WE'LL USE HELICOPTERS NEXT YEAR IF PIOLI IS KEPT" -SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:02 PM 12-09-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
"WE'LL USE HELICOPTERS NEXT YEAR IF PIOLI IS KEPT" -SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
:-)
[Reply]
Page 501 of 603
« First < 401451491497498499500501 502503504505511551601 > Last »