ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Hall of Classics>Wendy Meets A Draftabulator
FAX 06:59 PM 05-10-2010
Ladies and Gentlemen ... Planeteers and Planetettes ... Peeps and Poops ... it is with great pride and a lingering sense of shame that I present to you my brand new movie which I made entirely by myself and which I have entitled, "Wendy Meets A Draftabulator".

Please be aware that, due to strong language and Wendy's extraordinary lack of anything remotely resembling a tittah, this movie is rated PG27 ... ergo, persons aged 27 or younger should only view this film while accompanied by their parents ... especially if they all still live together.

As a result, this ground-breaking film is NSFW.

Look out JJ Abrams, a new sheriff is in town.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2501955/

FAX THE CINEMATIC ARTISTE

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost
[Reply]
BossChief 11:48 AM 07-22-2010
Hopefully there is a follow up to this cause this was GOLD
[Reply]
Dayze 06:11 PM 07-22-2010
I waited all day at work to come home and view this

:-):-):-)

Mr. Fax, you have outdone yourself this time.
:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 06:19 PM 07-22-2010
there are so many great one liners ...

"...if I wasn't so busy with school, and my new job"...

lmao.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:10 PM 07-22-2010
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

How did I f ucking miss this?

[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 07:27 PM 07-22-2010
Holy shit, this is comedy gold. Bravo Mr. Fax
[Reply]
Frankie 08:23 PM 07-22-2010
My only criticism, Mr. FAX, is you shouldn't have filmed this at high noon. More late afternoon shadows would have added to the romantic ambiance of your otherwise masterpiece.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:55 PM 07-22-2010
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

How did I f ucking miss this?

Priceless!
[Reply]
FAX 09:00 PM 07-22-2010
Originally Posted by Frankie:
My only criticism, Mr. FAX, is you shouldn't have filmed this at high noon. More late afternoon shadows would have added to the romantic ambiance of your otherwise masterpiece.
Your observation fairly reeks of astuteness, Mr. Frankie. Although my attempt was sincere in its effort, at best my desire to present an explicit yet subtle statement revealing the emotional chasm existing between post-modern, cultural passivity and the forces of theologically relevant evil fails to meet the threshold of evocativeness and leaves potentially important aspects of the theme ambiguous and enigmatical. In retrospect, Wendy should have shown her tittahs on camera.

As for a sequel, Mr. BossChief, I can now assure you that one is in development at this time. Unfortunately, budgetary issues have emerged that are delaying the project.

FAX
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:08 PM 07-22-2010
Originally Posted by FAX:
Your observation fairly reeks of astuteness, Mr. Frankie. Although my attempt was sincere in its effort, at best my desire to present an explicit yet subtle statement revealing the emotional chasm existing between post-modern, cultural passivity and the forces of theologically relevant evil fails to meet the threshold of evocativeness and leaves potentially important aspects of the theme ambiguous and enigmatical. In retrospect, Wendy should have shown her tittahs on camera.

As for a sequel, Mr. BossChief, I can now assure you that one is in development at this time. Unfortunately, budgetary issues have emerged that are delaying the project.

FAX
This might help.

Use the Red camera. It's 4k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38CekaAtfI
[Reply]
Frankie 09:25 PM 07-22-2010

FAX
Now THIS is gold. I am at the presence of greatness. :-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:27 PM 07-22-2010

FAX
I have no idea what you just said here but for some reason, I'm aroused after reading it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pablo 11:18 AM 12-31-2010
Do a sequel, Mr. FAX.

You owe it to the people.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:39 AM 12-31-2010
all the cussing is just so much funnier when heard out loud vs in print. :-)

well done
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:51 AM 12-31-2010
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel !!!!

The peoples have spoken!
[Reply]
doomy3 11:52 AM 12-31-2010
:-)

Somehow I just now watched this for the first time.

This may just be FAX's best work ever.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up