ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 450 of 460
« First < 350400440446447448449450 451452453454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:56 PM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's gonna be leading this thing going into tomorrow. I wonder if he chokes it away.
He might. There are 5 to 7 golfers who are probably better than him.
[Reply]
srvy 03:37 PM 07-15-2023
Patrick has developed a bad inside out swing. Last year when I saw him play he had a nice draw but sometimes came over the top with a snap hook. He needs work with a pro and he would be dangerous. Kelce you can tell he got lessons damned nice smooth swing bet really a strong grip. I don't know if whoever is teaching him had him get overly strong in the grip to try to curtail the cupping at impact and hitting fat high shots he was doing last year. On the tee, with driver, Kelce just looks tense with that grip. Noway Elway doesn't have a bottle in the bag. He couldn't make it through 18 without a swig.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:05 PM 07-15-2023
Anyone have a simulator setup? I'm trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet on a Mevo+, or if I can get away with the SC4 or Garmin R10.

Also, who did you get your impact screen and mat from?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:51 PM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Anyone have a simulator setup? I'm trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet on a Mevo+, or if I can get away with the SC4 or Garmin R10.

I used to have a Skytrak but I sold it. Looking into getting a new simulator eventually but I still have everything else. Would highly recommend the True Strike Mat. Country Club Elite also good. Fiberbilt is ok but its a little too easy to hit off of. MOST other mats are kinda garbage.

I bought my screen from https://www.par2pro.com/. I think I have the SQ raw screen and it works great. They have great support and can also help you with some set up questions.

Let us know what sim you decide on and how you like it
[Reply]
srvy 08:29 PM 07-15-2023

Costco for everything!

https://www.costco.com/foresight-spo...100532328.html

https://www.costco.com/trugolf-vista...100492977.html
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:24 PM 07-15-2023

I know I've mentioned this site before, but there's a pretty kickass forum called The Hackers Paradise. Besides being a great forum for golf information, they have a lot of off-topic subforums that are pretty active, including a lot of sports talk activity.

One of the subforums is specifically for launch monitor and indoor simulators.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...r-gps.8868106/

They also offer a lot of opportunities to test and review new equipment. The are a number of pretty cool "experiences" that will allow you to play some exclusive courses and receive some new gear.

Check it out, I'm Dartgod over there too.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 AM 07-16-2023
Rory wins the Scottish. Hit some absolute daggers on the last few holes.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:25 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Rory wins the Scottish. Hit some absolute daggers on the last few holes.
Made me feel so good to watch him hit 8I from 115 on the front nine.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:50 PM 07-16-2023
I’m heading to Royal Liverpool next week for the Open. Forecast shows rain and wind, should be fun.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:44 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’m heading to Royal Liverpool next week for the Open. Forecast shows rain and wind, should be fun.
Can you take pictures and post them in this thread?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:09 AM 07-17-2023
Can you take pictures and post them in this thread?
Sure, will see what I can do.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:43 AM 07-20-2023
Who ever is running the cameras for the Open on Peacock should be fired. Half the shots they can't even find the ball in flight or on the ground.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:45 AM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Who ever is running the cameras for the Open on Peacock should be fired. Half the shots they can't even find the ball in flight or on the ground.
Shouldn't be hard. Its the most flattest boring course ever. I do appreciate that they apparently watered the fairways a couple times in the last few months as compared to St Andrews which is a total shithole sans the charming surrounding area. They should play the British at Bandon Dunes or Whispering Straights.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:16 AM 07-20-2023
Shouldn't be hard. Its the most flattest boring course ever. I do appreciate that they apparently watered the fairways a couple times in the last few months as compared to St Andrews which is a total shithole sans the charming surrounding area. They should play the British at Bandon Dunes or Whispering Straights.
Most of these U.K. courses are boring as hell.

There are some exceptions but many of them don't host the Open. The best courses are North Berwick, Royal Dornoch, Turnberry Ailsa, Sunningdale, and Royal County Down.

The rest look like shiite. Even worse to watch on TV. Even St. Andrews is overrated except for its last two holes and the 7th/11th hole.
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:51 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
IT IS BRUTAL.

I watched this morning's broadcast and they were only showing shots from about 4-5 players. It was pretty much just Koepka, Fleetwood, Spieth and Scheffler on repeat.

I'd also like to know which dipshit suggested they bring Faldo back for this. He brings nothing to the table from a color commentary standpoint.
[Reply]
Page 450 of 460
« First < 350400440446447448449450 451452453454 > Last »
Up