ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 41
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 11:12 AM 04-23-2024
I would be ecstatic if the Chiefs took Xavier Legette with the 32nd pick.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:13 AM 04-23-2024
Chiefs make a splash...

XAVIER WORTHY

Just having Worthy on the field with Patrick's ability to improvise will pose a threat the Chiefs haven't had since Tyreek Hill left. Worthy is our guy.
[Reply]
O.city 11:17 AM 04-23-2024
Patrick Paul or Jordan Morgan.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 11:43 AM 04-23-2024
if we pick a tackle at 32 that isn’t a day 1 starter i’ll be mad. we need a fricken WR.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.
:-)

And he's probably my #2. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he's the pick, but it would just be a good guess for Pauline.
[Reply]
Warrick 11:54 AM 04-23-2024
For the people answering Worthy... What can Worthy do that Hollywood Brown can't? Also, Worthy is like 165 lbs which is in the class of Dexter McCluster being rocked all over the field again.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:55 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Warrick:
For the people answering Worthy... What can Worthy do that Hollywood Brown can't? Also, Worthy is like 165 lbs which is in the class of Dexter McCluster being rocked all over the field again.
Yup. He could die from a DT landing on him.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:58 AM 04-23-2024
I am officially changing my Call Your Shot pick to Ladd McConkey. Just think he's a better fit than Mitchell, so I'm switching from Mitchell to McConkey. LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:59 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I am officially changing my Call Your Shot pick to Ladd McConkey. Just think he's a better fit than Mitchell, so I'm switching from Mitchell to McConkey. LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ordering my McHonkey jersey now!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:02 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:03 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Chiefs should actually be awarded the first overall pick imho
I agree!!!! Marvin Harrison Jr. here we cum!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
That's what I'd do.

The 2nd round WR's are just as good of prospects as the guys we'd take at 32 outside of Mitchell and he probably isn't making it to 32.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 04-23-2024

The problem with this is that many people have Kingsley firmly in round 2, so I don't see how it's any different than Legette. Legette's jsut as likely to sneak into the end of round 1.

Again, the Chiefs haven't met with any 1st round players at all in terms of top 30 visits.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:10 PM 04-23-2024

Top 30 means nothing. It's usually just for ironing out questions.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 41
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up