ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 692 of 1210
« First < 192592642682688689690691692 6936946956967027427921192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:58 AM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't think you can put too much cheese on pizza..
Originally Posted by In58men:
Agreed. Gimme triple cheese.

They make fiber pills for a ****ing reason, to enjoy triple cheese pizzas.
Triple agreed, like the cheese.
[Reply]
tooge 12:16 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I often do brine, but not always. The salt and fridge is a dry brine. If it’s good enough for Alton Brown’s turkey, it’s good enough for my chicken. Inmem can **** off, he’s being douchey here, which is usually his safe space.
Dry brine in the fridge for a few days uncovered, is better than any wet brine I've ever done. I did it on my turkey again this year, ala Alton Brown, and FMB speaks the truth. It'd probably be good on a pork loin too. Maybe even a pork tenderloin.
[Reply]
tooge 12:18 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Cold smoked then roasted with butter and light brown sugar.

these are not butternut squash cooper. These are acorn squash. If you bought them as butternut squash, they were mis labeled.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:46 PM 12-05-2017
Maybe I missed it, but where did you say that? I just went back and scanned posts...

Also, you're flipping me shit over my homemade pizza that I screwed up the slide onto the stone and you're posting up **** Jack's? :-) :-)
You need to search harder as I slid it it there just so you wouldn't catch it...

If I have to find it, then you need to shit the pictures of the "mini" pizza's you said came out perfect.

You were "on" that day. You have to admit that that was an ugly pizza.

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:51 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
these are not butternut squash cooper. These are acorn squash. If you bought them as butternut squash, they were mis labeled.
Yes, I called them by the wrong name "fuuge" :-):-):-):-) I don't normally buy acorn or butternut. I am a Spaghetti or Patty Pan squash kind of guy.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:04 PM 12-05-2017
You need to search harder as I slid it it there just so you wouldn't catch it...

If I have to find it, then you need to shit the pictures of the "mini" pizza's you said came out perfect.

You were "on" that day. You have to admit that that was an ugly pizza.

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez.
Calm down, Francis. I was flipping you similar shit.

I'm doing more tomorrow, I'll take some pics this time.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:21 PM 12-05-2017
Calm down, Francis. I was flipping you similar shit.

I'm doing more tomorrow, I'll take some pics this time.

Me, not calm LMFAO:-):-):-):-)

I am in the zone.

AND NO MORE OF THIS FRANCIS SHIT! IT'S MR ED, SIR FROM NOW ON. I AM NOT A ***ING MULE.

[Reply]
In58men 01:27 PM 12-05-2017
Me, not calm LMFAO:-):-):-):-)

I am in the zone.

AND NO MORE OF THIS FRANCIS SHIT! IT'S MR ED, SIR FROM NOW ON. I AM NOT A ***ING MULE.

Mult
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:00 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by In58men:
Mult
Clown mult!

Go along and eat your chicken vagina tenders.
[Reply]
tooge 02:05 PM 12-05-2017
Yes, I called them by the wrong name "fuuge" :-):-):-):-) I don't normally buy acorn or butternut. I am a Spaghetti or Patty Pan squash kind of guy.
called them by the wrong name? So you didn't know what they were called then? I've seen enough. I'm calling this dude/chick out. Using interned pics, calling the wrong name of squash, I'm thinking you are a poser. Pretty much anytime someone posts a pic of some restaurant in (insert city here), you 've been there, or lived there but your memory is faint because it's been several years. LOL.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:35 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
called them by the wrong name? So you didn't know what they were called then? I've seen enough. I'm calling this dude/chick out. Using interned pics, calling the wrong name of squash, I'm thinking you are a poser. Pretty much anytime someone posts a pic of some restaurant in (insert city here), you 've been there, or lived there but your memory is faint because it's been several years. LOL.
Yes I knew they were acorn squash, I freely admit I don't know my squash and I think we have been there before.

Go **** with someone else. Heres a start...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...ostcount=10246

Originally Posted by :
scho63

Butternut squash I think

Table looks like Walnut wtih maple insets

[Reply]
threebag 02:46 PM 12-05-2017
Just pulled Bierocks out of the oven.

2lbs of lean ground
1/2 head large cabbage
1 onion
Garlic
Salt and pepper to taste

Pilsburry Hot Roll Mix for the dough

When filling rolled dough add a chunk of Monterey Jack Cheese with meat mixture.
[Reply]
tooge 02:47 PM 12-05-2017
Right on both accounts.
Nah, I'd rather fuck with the guy that confirmed it
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:53 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Just pulled Bierocks out of the oven.

2lbs of lean ground
1/2 head large cabbage
1 onion
Garlic
Salt and pepper to taste

Pilsburry Hot Roll Mix for the dough

When filling rolled dough add a chunk of Monterey Jack Cheese with meat mixture.
Staple of my youth right there. Dipped in mustard. I've never tried them with the Pillsbury roll mix though. I'll try to remember that whenever I do them again. I also like to do bierocks with leftover pulled pork and slaw.
[Reply]
threebag 03:02 PM 12-05-2017
Sounds good. The Hot Roll Mix has always been good for them. Been wanting to make pizza pockets or something different with the Hot Roll Mix.

I like to make a shit ton and freeze them usually
[Reply]
Page 692 of 1210
« First < 192592642682688689690691692 6936946956967027427921192 > Last »
Up