ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 55
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>How friggin Cold are you?
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:54 PM 02-13-2021
Here in the Texas panhandle 6 degrees all day. Headed for -7 to -10 by Monday.

6-12 inches snow tomorrow/Monday

had to call every tenant to make sure they keep water running or they'll be SOL for a week.

THANK GOD I don't have to deal with the Hog farm any more. I feel for the livestock producers. They earn their money in a big way!

Those bastard on the border trying to check in are fucked in their short sleeve shirts. LOL
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:12 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
When do pitchers and catchers report? This is the worst time of the year.
Unfortunately I'm not big on baseball, so now begins the long slog until draft day

Spring will bring some relief since I can at least get back outside and go fishing etc... but yeah man, this is a SUCKY time of year
[Reply]
2112 04:13 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When I was getting out of car earlier today I sat a Red Bull on the roof while grabbing something inside. The Red Bull slid off the roof, hit the side on the way down, then landed on the concrete floor of the garage. Both the car and the garage floor are currently filthy, and I wasn't even going to attempt to clean up the mess considering how cold it is, and the whole sticky mess is certainly frozen solid by now. But eventually I'll have to.

Don't even want to think about it.

:-)
Let your cat lick it up and then watch him run around the house.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Let your cat lick it up and then watch him run around the house.
Haha yep, gotta get your cheap thrills where ya can these days
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:20 PM 02-14-2021
1 "feels like -21"



I don't need them to tell me what it feels like or at least fucking lie to me and say it feels like sultry 82
[Reply]
Frazod 04:37 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Let your cat lick it up and then watch him run around the house.
Yeah, I don't need a trip to the vet today. :-)


[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:52 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
low of -20 and windchill of -35

Good morning
Mother fucking yikes!:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:57 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Ha. Jan-March or April only.
And there's always Flagstaff if you start missing the snow... and they might average more than most of the upper midwest, given it falls a foot or three at a time.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:58 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And there's always Flagstaff if you start missing the snow... and they might average more than most of the upper midwest, given it falls a foot or three at a time.
i wont ever miss snow.

It could start on Dec 23 and be done on Dec 26.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:59 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
from Imgflip Meme Generator
Make room bitch. I ain't staying here much longer.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:01 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Beer is starting to freeze within my beer fridge inside an unfinished detached garage

Brought it all inside, but enjoying an IPA slushy at the moment
My beer is getting close, but top shelf isn't the frozen zone. Did have a bottom shelf Cherry Coke Zero slushy a little bit ago and that was very enjoyable. My garage is attached but I don't heat or cool it so it's a very nice dropoff when I step out there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:03 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mother fucking yikes!:-)
I was watching Little House on the Prairie the other day (LOVE that show), and it suddenly struck me just how ungodly awful it must've been for Minnesota pioneers back in the day

No insulation worth talking about, a fireplace or wood stove and thats IT... pretty incredible when you think about it
[Reply]
notorious 05:13 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I was watching Little House on the Prairie the other day (LOVE that show), and it suddenly struck me just how ungodly awful it must've been for Minnesota pioneers back in the day

No insulation worth talking about, a fireplace or wood stove and thats IT... pretty incredible when you think about it
Yeah, how in the hell did our ancestors deal with this? They were far tougher than I am.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:15 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yeah, how in the hell did our ancestors deal with this? They were far tougher than I am.
Sod was surprisingly insulating.

But yeah. We're pussies. Although I'd probably rather go through a cold snap than the fucking dust bowl. Christ. Pussies indeed.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:16 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yeah, how in the hell did our ancestors deal with this? They were far tougher than I am.
Those suckers didn't even have sweatpants or a nice hoodie to hunker down in.
[Reply]
notorious 05:18 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Sod was surprisingly insulating.

But yeah. We're pussies. Although I'd probably rather go through a cold snap than the ****ing dust bowl. Christ. Pussies indeed.
Oh man.

No wonder the average life span wasn't very long back then. They wanted to die.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 55
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up