ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:54 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Lash out all you want....but you still suck at math.
Let's see how tough you are when you arent behind that monitor
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:55 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Chiefs gifted the Buccaneers 11 points with the Mecole Hardman offsides and Reid being a fucking dumbass to end the first half. Yeah, the refereeing was hilariously one sided to start the game, and Reid did fuck all about it.

Where was this at from Reid? He's had no problem calling the refs out on their bullshit before, and this team played even harder because of it. I don't think it was the ref ball that killed this teams spirit, we've dealt with that before. It was the complete lack of passion from Reid in response that nailed our coffins.

I can't blame him because we all know the circumstances surrounding what happened, but this along with the failure to make much of if any in game adjustments from the coaching staff along with the general horridness from the offense and you get what happened last Sunday. I'm sure it fucking sucks for everyone in the organization. Hopefully they'll use this feeling of bitterness to come back even stronger next season.
Yeah, I’ve stated multiple times that it was a bunch of factors that caused the loss. The refs fucking us in the first half was one of those.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:55 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
Please provide link for your stats.
Look at the very top row..about 1/2 across. You'll see the beneficiary column.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty...2020&view=team
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:57 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
Please provide link for your stats.
https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty...team&year=2020
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 02-11-2021
Look at the very top row..about 1/2 across. You'll see the beneficiary column.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty...2020&view=team
Brady leaves New England and the Pats end up last in the beneficiary column with 2. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:58 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Let's see how tough you are when you arent behind that monitor
:-)...Timmy Trashdumpster talks the big shit on the Internets.

Just because you fantasize about Tom tongue kissing you...doesn't mean 27 PI should be ignored.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:58 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Brady leaves New England and the Pats end up last in the beneficiary column with 2. :-)
That’s just a coincidence man!
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:59 PM 02-11-2021
:-)..I didnt catch that.

I'll have to check their lowest amount of the Brady years...sure as shit isnt fucking 2
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:01 PM 02-11-2021
Carlton Davis had 5 DPI throughout the season....tied for second in the league.

In the Super Bowl? Fucking none.
[Reply]
Pants 05:01 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
When there are clear numbers to indicate something, there is no 'conspiracy theory' involved.

When you see Tom Brady get calls nobody else gets with your own eyes for 20+ years and see the numbers to back it up, it just is what it is. You can either accept it or pretend it doesn't exist, but it clearly does.
I know what you're saying, WI Chief, but this dude straight up believes it's because Tom Brady is a member of the Occult and his wife is a witch.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:03 PM 02-11-2021
:-)...Timmy Trashdumpster talks the big shit on the Internets.

Just because you fantasize about Tom tongue kissing you...doesn't mean 27 PI should be ignored.
I'd make you watch me have sex with your wife after I fracture your jaw
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:04 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I know what you're saying, WI Chief, but this dude straight up believes it's because Tom Brady is a member of the Occult and his wife is a witch.
Says the guy that has done zero research on the occult...but is positive he's correct.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:05 PM 02-11-2021
How many was he getting in New England? I’d be interested to see those numbers.
Here's what I found for New England's ranks on nflpenalties.com:

2020: 32nd in NFL (without Brady, LOL)
2019: 3rd in NFL
2018: 9th in NFL
2017: 5th in NFL
2016: 14th in NFL
2015: 7th in NFL
2014: 2nd in NFL
2013: 2nd in NFL
2012: 2nd in NFL
2011: 26th in NFL
2010: 12th in NFL

So, in Brady's last 10 years in New England, the Patriots were in the top 10 in PI beneficiary calls seven times. They were in the top 5 five times. They were in the top half of the league every year but one. And the year Brady leaves, they are magically dead last. :-)
[Reply]
Pants 02-11-2021, 05:05 PM
This message has been deleted by Pants.
BlackOp 05:06 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'd make you watch me have sex with your wife after I fracture your jaw
I that before or after you cut off my penis and stuff it in my mouth? Just checking...thanks for not burning my eyes out with molten lava..I appreciate it.
[Reply]
Pants 05:07 PM 02-11-2021
Says the guy that has done zero research on the occult...but is positive he's correct.
:-)

I am being 100% sincere when I say that you make CP a better experience.

This is the kind of stuff that gives this place its 1000 flavors.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 28
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up