ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 05:56 PM 02-14-2021
Like I said before games aren't "rigged", but they are 100 percent no doubt steered a certain direction.

Fucking obvious what direction the Superbowl was steered. I'm renaming it Superfarce 2
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 06:58 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Tori Hunter had a no trade clause to the Red Sox because he was called a ****er so many times by Boston fans. Every black fan I’ve ever met from Boston roots for another cities teams because they want nothing to do with Boston fans.
That is one baseball player. While some black players have had bad experiences within the past 20 years, a large portion have said Fenway park is no different than other MLB stadiums.

You haven't met enough black fans. In general, baseball is loosing appeal amongst younger black people but I have still met plenty of black fans that root for the Red Sox.

MA relatively recently has had a black governor. With around 40,000 at the ballpark there can always be an idiot but what I can say is it hasn't been socially acceptable to yell out racial slurs in Fenway Park for over 30 years.

You do it more than once today, good chance you are captured on a cell phone.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:46 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
At what?

Throwing a football/not being a total douchebag.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:37 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
That is one baseball player. While some black players have had bad experiences within the past 20 years, a large portion have said Fenway park is no different than other MLB stadiums.

You haven't met enough black fans. In general, baseball is loosing appeal amongst younger black people but I have still met plenty of black fans that root for the Red Sox.

MA relatively recently has had a black governor. With around 40,000 at the ballpark there can always be an idiot but what I can say is it hasn't been socially acceptable to yell out racial slurs in Fenway Park for over 30 years.

You do it more than once today, good chance you are captured on a cell phone.
Do you ever get tired of having to come up with stuff to justify your shitty people? Itís got to be exhausting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:20 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don't care about Mahomes chasing Brady. At all.

Mahomes will win multiple Superbowls by the time it's all said and done, and as fans of this franchise we probably won't see anything like this in our lifetime ever again.

I'm just going to enjoy the ride.
That's the shitty thing about Brady and all the slanted stats coming to light...

It's pretty obvious if the NFL wants you to win...you will. This SB was something else....I've watched every SB with the exception of the Rams/Patriots and have never seen a shitshow spectacle like this. The Falcons throwing the game was what I thought couldn't be topped..

So how does this affect fans going forward..."yay, they let Mahomes win this time?" or "I cant wait to see how the officials call this weekend's game, the suspense is killing me"

Who gives a shit if it's just a dog-n-pony show...

Meh...this game did more damage to the NFLs reputation than it gained by pimping Brady having 7 rings. It's lost what little value it had left with me...who cares who they draft when the officials can just neutralize any advantage at will.

Not to get too political...but maybe that was the play...devalue the most American tradition this country has... in preparation for the "great reset".
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 07:39 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's the shitty thing about Brady and all the slanted stats coming to light...

It's pretty obvious if the NFL wants you to win...you will. This SB was something else....I've watched every SB with the exception of the Rams/Patriots and have never seen a shitshow spectacle like this. The Falcons throwing the game was what I thought couldn't be topped..

So how does this affect fans going forward..."yay, they let Mahomes win this time?" or "I cant wait to see how the officials call this weekend's game, the suspense is killing me"

Who gives a shit if it's just a dog-n-pony show...

Meh...this game did more damage to the NFLs reputation than it gained by pimping Brady having 7 rings. It's lost what little value it had left with me...who cares who they draft when the officials can just neutralize any advantage at will.

Not to get too political...but maybe that was the play...devalue the most American tradition this country has... in preparation for the "great reset".
Yep makes sense! I 100% agree with the points in bold. Now personally I believe that teams have discrepancies in penalties called based on discrepancies in actions, that you can in fact just not commit penalties, and if your grousing is regarding the fact that "holding could be called on every play", maybe, you know, stop holding on every play.

Accordingly, I believe the discrepancies in penalties associated with Brady and the teams he is on are due in no small part because of the following:
1) Brady is always on a team where penalties are a significant point of emphasis, and both personally and via peer coaching actively works to eliminate penalties from his team. They don't just play and hope not to get flagged.
2) Brady has supreme vision of the field and accordingly throws the ball to or in the area of a receiver who gets interfered with, so as to draw DPI calls
3) Brady also targets those who just beat their opponent and the opponent will often interfere rather than give up the TD, a tactical decision but one that affects relative penalty rates

Now I would be happy to dig into and dissect any of the penalty calls or non-calls from the latest SB, but you won't believe anything that I say in regards to them anyway, your mind like many here is firmly set. I will say, if you believe as you say, I agree. If it's all determined by the refs, a scripted dog and pony show, then it just doesn't matter. None of it. If I believed as you do, I certainly wouldn't be watching, or posting about it on a forum, or anything like that.
[Reply]
tooge 07:56 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Look, you can lay these numbers out till the cows come home. The Brady Ballwashers don't care. I mean seriously, you could probably go through every season he's played in and especially the SB seasons, and find that he is the "amazingly lucky benificiary" of a ton of calls, balls bouncing his way etc.

The conclusions are these:

1) He just gets favorable calls, and always has, it's a matter of chance and chance just smiles on him all the time for some reason

2) He's just the smartest and most cunning of any football player in the history of the universe, and it's not luck, he just skillfully get's people to commit fouls at the right time

3) He is Satan.

I go with option 3.
THere is an option #4. Brady has been to the Happy Ending massage place with Kraft and Goodell, and has pictures of them all there.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:39 AM 02-15-2021
Still crying about the better team winning I see.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:02 PM 02-15-2021
Fuck. I wish I never read this.
I hate sore losers but fm, smh.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:08 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Still crying about the better team winning I see.
Nah, I've known the NFL has been rigging games for years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:13 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
At what?
Passing the football.

Quarterbacking in the NFL.

Dude, if the NFL didn't gift-wrap that SB vs the Rams for Brady, we would've beat them in AFCCG and beat the Rams.

That would mean, at this point, Mahomes would've beat Brady twice in the postseason, once in the Super Bowl and would have 3 straight SBs.

Then Brady wouldn't be the GOAT, and it wouldn't even be a debate :

Mahomes would've been 2-0 vs Brady in the postseason and would have 3 Super Bowls to Brady's 5 in Mahomes' 1st 3 years as a starter.

The Shield just can't have that shit. They have too much invested in Brady's "greatness".
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:39 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by rtmike:
****. I wish I never read this.
I hate sore losers but fm, smh.
Sore losers?

I've been documenting the "Brady sham" for years...this is just the latest episode. It keeps getting more overt the older he gets..

Doesn't matter...at this point, those who want to still believe will believe.

They probably arent too great with numbers either...

I guess I'm lucky that my identity isn't tied to a football player..so when he does great, I'm great too. If people say mean things about him...they are saying means things about me too. I must defend myself.

These vicarious Brady worshipers are a frightening bunch...as are the Mahomes ones. At least one is authentic...
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 02:49 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Passing the football.

Quarterbacking in the NFL.

Dude, if the NFL didn't gift-wrap that SB vs the Rams for Brady, we would've beat them in AFCCG and beat the Rams.

That would mean, at this point, Mahomes would've beat Brady twice in the postseason, once in the Super Bowl and would have 3 straight SBs.

Then Brady wouldn't be the GOAT, and it wouldn't even be a debate :

Mahomes would've been 2-0 vs Brady in the postseason and would have 3 Super Bowls to Brady's 5 in Mahomes' 1st 3 years as a starter.

The Shield just can't have that shit. They have too much invested in Brady's "greatness".
Yep so much invested in it that they suspended him for 4 games for something that didn't happen and spent a full year dragging his name through the mud. They argued in court it didn't matter there was no evidence of wrongdoing, they can do whatever they want to whomever they want and need no evidence or justification for doing so. There's documentaries out showing how they deliberately leaked false info to the media to spread a false narrative before and during the events in question. But yep, they sure do love Brady, and him continuing to win is such a good look that definitely increases viewer interest and sales, just look at the merchandise and ratings trends...

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:32 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
They argued in court it didn't matter there was no evidence of wrongdoing, they can do whatever they want to whomever they want and need no evidence or justification for doing so. There's documentaries out showing how they deliberately leaked false info to the media to spread a false narrative before and during the events in question.
You know what else the NFL argued in court, when a Jets fan sued the NFL for Spygate?

Care to take a guess?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:36 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You know what else the NFL argued in court, when a Jets fan sued the NFL for Spygate?

Care to take a guess?
That the NFL isn't a sport, that it's entertainment?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up