ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>*****All Things Weather 2021*****
displacedinMN 06:52 PM 01-31-2021
Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

The map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.



Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:48 PM 01-31-2021
75 degrees here now but supposed to drop to the 40’s for overnight lows later this week.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:53 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
75 degrees here now but supposed to drop to the 40’s for overnight lows later this week.
not enough for iguana dropping from trees
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:01 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
75 degrees here now but supposed to drop to the 40’s for overnight lows later this week.
Wow I didn’t realize there was that big of a difference between Miami and Key West. Leaving 10” of snow to go to Key West on Wednesday. Only supposed to be 64 first day but slowly warm up by weekend. Was in Orlando over Christmas and it was 50 the day we got there.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:01 PM 01-31-2021

The first week of February begins warm, but ends on a VERY COLD note. Anyone ready for a blast of arctic air for super bowl weekend? pic.twitter.com/gObmTtF8fw

— Jennifer McDermed (@McDermedFox9) February 1, 2021

[Reply]
lewdog 09:03 PM 01-31-2021
I planted a peach tree and pruned my pomegranate tree today.

I have a Barbados cherry tree and one night last week with all the wind and rain my protective structure got blown off. The temp in the yard got to 37 (maybe lower) and it froze the shit out of it. Looks pretty rough and not sure it will make it. The overnight lows here this winter have been dipping into the 30's on a consistent basis (weeks on end), which is not always the case. I've had to cover plants more nights this winter than ever.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:03 PM 01-31-2021
Yea it’s supposed to be 3 degrees here Sunday
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:04 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I planted a peach tree and pruned my pomegranate tree today.

I have a Barbados cherry tree and one night last week with all the wind and rain my protective structure got blown off. The temp in the yard got to 37 (maybe lower) and it froze the shit out of it. Looks pretty rough and not sure it will make it. The overnight lows here this winter have been dipping into the 30's on a consistent basis (weeks on end), which is not always the case. I've had to cover plants more nights this winter than ever.
Where’s that Lew?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:06 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Where’s that Lew?
Phoenix.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:11 PM 01-31-2021
It was sunny and 74 here today. Tomorrow it'll be a brisk 54. I'll have to break out the sweat pants and socks to try and stay warm. Please pray for me.

The city close to me is hosting the Superbowl where my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs, are on a mission to run it back.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:30 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Wow I didn’t realize there was that big of a difference between Miami and Key West. Leaving 10” of snow to go to Key West on Wednesday. Only supposed to be 64 first day but slowly warm up by weekend. Was in Orlando over Christmas and it was 50 the day we got there.
Yeah Key West always stays warmer during the South Florida cold fronts because they are about 150 miles south of Miami and are surrounded by the ocean.

The inland suburbs in Miami/Broward really get the brunt of the the cold fronts... with overnight temperatures in the 40’s and 30’s and wind chills even lower.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:39 PM 01-31-2021
We got 11 inches last Monday. Took the day off and cleared the driveway 4 times.

Its cold and windy today. Supposed to get more snow Thursday I think. Might be a lot.

I hate winter.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:42 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Gross.
😂
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:46 AM 02-01-2021
Had some dipshit wake up the entire street maxing out his engine trying to pull away from the curb in a foot and a half of snow around midnight last night. Thought for sure he was going to blow his motor.

Could faintly hear him get stuck again a block or 2 away.
[Reply]
notorious 06:58 AM 02-01-2021
For all the people who prefer winter over summer:


Get


Fucked
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:19 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
For all the people who prefer winter over summer:


Get


****ed
It makes no sense. From Hawaii. Spent years in Arizona. Love winter in the Midwest. Can’t help it. I guess it’s a “you love who you love” type of a thing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up