ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 93
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:12 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Well, Chargers fans don't exist. So there's that. And Raiders fans loooove to go hoggin'. Never met a Raiders fan that wasn't shacked up with a complete ham beast. Low standards for football, women and life in general from those types.
Heh.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:12 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
An OVERWEIGHT one according to het insta (yeah I actually looked before this whole thing blew up, there's something about bbw's that I can appreciate).
She's missing the key b though... Beautiful
[Reply]
lewdog 02:28 PM 03-17-2019
Billay, I will give you $100 if you finger bang her.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I tried to give the Star a chance this year and bought their sports subscription, but if they're wrong about this it'll be the end of my readership. There's plenty of quality Chiefs content from the Athletic, Arrowhead Pride, Locked on Chiefs, RGR football, etc.
You don't even have to pay for a subscription.

Just open shit in an incognito window.

The Star is not run by the best and brightest.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:39 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Nor staffed. Clay, you used to write a bit. Why don't you go over to the Star and see what you can do about kicking that fat bitch to the curb?
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:43 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
An OVERWEIGHT one according to het insta (yeah I actually looked before this whole thing blew up, there's something about bbw's that I can appreciate).
Of course you’re a chubby chaser....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Of course you’re a chubby chaser....
Lil' Chiefy Buttplugger likes unattractive white women? I'm shocked.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 03-17-2019
She looks like John Candy in drag.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:02 PM 03-17-2019
Like the movie Armed and Dangerous
[Reply]
DaFace 07:34 PM 03-17-2019

Eh, I know. I try to support local journalism when I can. But not when they start churning out clock bait like everyone else.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:48 PM 03-17-2019
Don’t want to be “that guy”, but I don’t want a woman covering my sports team and Pryor is the main reason why. She posts and talks about her feminists bullshit all the time.

I could not stand listening to her on 810. Seriously we don’t give a **** about your husband, mother or love of bojangles. We want in depth analysis of our ****ing team, and Terez was the best at that.

The last thing I heard from her was about Mitch Morse. SSJ asked her about his status and she goes on a long, detailed discussion about how Mitch is a cute guy and it’s okay if he’s bald, she still thinks he’s cut yada yada yada.

I highly recommend the Arrowhead Pride hour on 610. Yes they are amateurs but it’s in depth Chiefs shit all the time and it’s entertaining for fans.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:15 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Don’t want to be “that guy”, but I don’t want a woman covering my sports team and Pryor is the main reason why. She posts and talks about her feminists bullshit all the time.

I could not stand listening to her on 810. Seriously we don’t give a **** about your husband, mother or love of bojangles. We want in depth analysis of our ****ing team, and Terez was the best at that.

The last thing I heard from her was about Mitch Morse. SSJ asked her about his status and she goes on a long, detailed discussion about how Mitch is a cute guy and it’s okay if he’s bald, she still thinks he’s cut yada yada yada.

I highly recommend the Arrowhead Pride hour on 610. Yes they are amateurs but it’s in depth Chiefs shit all the time and it’s entertaining for fans.
That sounds terrible. I mean, 810 is what it is, but that right there sure doesn't help.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:55 PM 03-17-2019
Maybe Brooke is who Montana saw in the crowd right before his game winning super bowl drive
[Reply]
FAX 09:07 PM 03-17-2019
Hiring incompetent women who perform terribly at their job does nothing to further or promote female professionals. It actually achieves the opposite effect.

A newspaper should never judge the potential of a reporter by the diameter of their areola.

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 09:07 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 93
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up