ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 93
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
bowener 08:43 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It is absolutely, 100% okay for a man to insult a woman based upon her looks. The current culture of idiocy is not going to dictate to any of us how we are going to act or interact with people.
And I'll go so far as to say that I don't give a damn if they pass criminal laws attached to such idiocy, we will never obey.

This is OUR country, and we do not bow to the will of would be social engineers and dictators.
When you say 'our' who the fuck are you talking about?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:17 PM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
When you say 'our' who the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking about the Patriarchy and every fucking thing it stands for, Jack.

Issue?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:18 PM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
As usual, Sweets has the right idea.
Everyday of my life.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:20 AM 08-06-2019
I've been a bad boy... The twat had me put in Twitter jail for harrasment :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:53 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Yeah.. you're a loser.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:57 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Yeah.. you're a loser.
Is that you Brooke?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:58 AM 08-06-2019
Can you share the content of you're harassment so we can laugh at her?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:04 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Can you share the content of you're harassment so we can laugh at her?
Sadly no, they made me delete them. I basically just told her she sucks at her job and she should leave, apologize etc. Never threatened her in any way
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:10 AM 08-06-2019
Sadly no, they made me delete them. I basically just told her she sucks at her job and she should leave, apologize etc. Never threatened her in any way
Its sad that when a person twits the truth it has to be shut down.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:18 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Its sad that when a person twits the truth it has to be shut down.
Yeah, but she female and a reporter. All it takes is for her to say she's triggered and you're gone
[Reply]
Mecca 06:29 AM 08-06-2019
You better watch it son, you'll get metoo'd if you aren't careful.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 AM 08-06-2019
Yeah, but she female and a reporter. All it takes is for her to say she's triggered and you're gone
#metoo
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:30 AM 08-06-2019
Is that you Brooke?
If you're harassing anyone on Twitter, then you're a loser. That's not limited to Brooke or anyone else.
[Reply]
FAX 07:35 AM 08-06-2019
So ... the Star has obviously been digging in and pushing her head down in their foxhole.

Rosen is blocking and blanking people left and right on Twooter while Mellinger is in hiding and that Vahe (sp?) dude is writing cover stories that paint her as a hero/victim/activist and the second coming of Mary Wollstonecraft.

I don't understand their position, however.

It's actually unfair to HER to assign her to training camp and force her to undergo the constant abuse from people like me. Sometimes you have to take the "L", dust yourself off, and reboot. Yet, they have chosen the alternate path which (IMHO and in this case) is Just Real Bad Bidness. Due to her lack of insight, basic writing skills, and knowledge of the game, she will never have any significant credibility as a Chiefs beat reporter. My guess is that the only people who give a tinker's damn about her reporting at this point are either 10-years old, SJW millennials, or racist assholes in their own right. The Star would be better off moving her to hard news or clearing out her office. (I suppose that tells you a whole lot about the Star's commitment to quality Chiefs coverage.)

Actually, when you think about it ... her willingness to continue in her job as the Chiefs beat reporter indicates either an inordinately thick skin on her part or her inability to find another position. I can think of no rational (or truly sane) reason for her to continue in that role. Unless, of course, she actually perceives herself as an Important Fighter For Virtue And Double Helpings and perceives the writing on the wall as a big Olive Garden menu.

FAX
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:45 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
If you're harassing anyone on Twitter, then you're a loser. That's not limited to Brooke or anyone else.
Except I wasn't harassing her. She's cleaning house on anyone who called her out. There were people saying way worse things than I ever did. There were two tweets from me that she had a problem with, both calling for her to apologize and or leave KC. I'd hardly call that harassment. But I guess in today's snowflake world, people like her and you can dish out vitriol, but can't handle it when someone calls you out on your shit.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 93
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up