ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 543 of 610
« First < 43443493533539540541542543 544545546547553593 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:49 PM 03-03-2021
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more red days than green the last month or so? And the red day drilling seems way deeper than the green day gains. I've admittedly never traded in a bear market but this market hasn't felt very bullish lately at all. Y'all can shit on them all you want, but meme stocks are the only ones keeping my portfolio green overall so far this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 PM 03-03-2021
I think in a year, if you've invested wisely, you'll look back on this and laugh.

I like all of my stonks long term.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:18 PM 03-03-2021
You're probably right.

I'm buying a boomer stock tomorrow, probably way too late and it'll likely tank right after I do but GE sounds pretty good after a day like today.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:19 PM 03-03-2021
This is when weak hands get weeded out. That's what the MM is doing. Hold your positions and take a break. You'll be recovered before long. Add to your stocks you like on the dips.
Red days are good for the portfolio if you stay true to what you believe in.
[Reply]
eDave 07:21 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
You're probably right.

I'm buying a boomer stock tomorrow, probably way too late and it'll likely tank right after I do but GE sounds pretty good after a day like today.
How'd my reddit tip theory workout?
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:24 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
How'd my reddit tip theory workout?
Its been one day lol. I bought in at 9.52 so its still green for me. I'm not real confident in it though, will likely dump tomorrow.
[Reply]
eDave 07:27 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Its been one day lol. I bought in at 9.52 though so its still green for me. I'm not real confident in it though, will likely dump tomorrow.
Don't fucking laugh at me. The one day judgement period was offered by you, yesterday.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:30 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Don't ****ing laugh at me. The one day judgement period was offered by you, yesterday.
I didn't put a time limit on it, I said I'll buy in the morning and let you know. I'm not a damn day trader. I could give you a LOT of examples of stocks being lucrative after they were mentioned on Reddit though if you'd like me to list them.
[Reply]
eDave 07:31 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I didn't put a time limit on it, I said I'll buy in the morning and let you know. I'm not a damn day trader. I could give you a LOT of examples of stocks being lucrative after they were mentioned on Reddit though if you'd like me to list them.
I suck, so I don't.
[Reply]
scho63 07:35 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more red days than green the last month or so? And the red day drilling seems way deeper than the green day gains. I've admittedly never traded in a bear market but this market hasn't felt very bullish lately at all. Y'all can shit on them all you want, but meme stocks are the only ones keeping my portfolio green overall so far this year.
This is what a correction looks like.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:37 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I suck, so I don't.
I bet you've made more on crypto than most of us on stonks
[Reply]
lewdog 07:38 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This is when weak hands get weeded out. That's what the MM is doing. Hold your positions and take a break. You'll be recovered before long. Add to your stocks you like on the dips.
Red days are good for the portfolio if you stay true to what you believe in.
Buying the dips.....works until it doesn’t.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:06 PM 03-03-2021
20k dogecoin for long-term holding let's go
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:44 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This is when weak hands get weeded out. That's what the MM is doing. Hold your positions and take a break. You'll be recovered before long. Add to your stocks you like on the dips.
Red days are good for the portfolio if you stay true to what you believe in.
I agree. That's how I had such a great run. While my stocks we're bleeding in August through November, I held and added to GAXY, ZOM, and OPTI as they all dropped to half of my entry. And boy did they run. ZOM from .22 down to .07, now around $2. GAXY dropped to .0066, Got as high as .065 and Opti got down to .06, now around .20, but it hit .42 a couple of weeks ago. OPTI and GAXY are down again. I sold some off at the highs, but have reloaded and ready to do it again.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:33 AM 03-04-2021
Nasdaq down to the 100 day moving average. Let's see if it holds today. Futures don't look good.


[Reply]
Page 543 of 610
« First < 43443493533539540541542543 544545546547553593 > Last »
Up