ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 610
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113513 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:26 AM 07-10-2016
There is a good podcast about that very book I bought 3 times. I bought that book thrice because I am in st joe-kc-lawrence and it is huge and I wanted to get through it. Anyway the podcast goes through and kind of shreds that huge book. Pretty funny because yeah Robbins can be snake oil salesmanish and he got taken to task pretty good.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:27 AM 07-10-2016

[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:28 AM 07-10-2016
those podcasts "WE study billionaires" is good.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:36 AM 07-10-2016
Stupid VW emissions scandal.
[Reply]
scho63 10:06 AM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
You guys have really got me thinking. Maybe I should go with the Hookers and Coke life for a while. Never done that. was gonna wait until retirement.
It's fun but it leaves you dead broke! I can vouch for that firsthand. :-)
[Reply]
NewChief 11:45 AM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
those podcasts "WE study billionaires" is good.
I do Tim Ferriss which was one of the people who is really high on Robbins. If course, Tim Ferriss has some questions surrounding him as well.
[Reply]
scho63 12:00 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
You guys have really got me thinking. Maybe I should go with the Hookers ESCORTS and Coke life for a while. Never done that. was gonna wait until retirement.
$400-500 an hour and less for multiple hours. This is price range and hotness I work with...

ALL ARE NSFW

http://www.eros.com/washington_dc/fi...oc=11&selfies=

http://www.aalissa-escort.com/gallery/

http://www.eros.com/washington_dc/fi...oc=11&selfies=

This is porn star legend Keisha and this would be a special occasion as she is pricey!

http://www.eros.com/washington_dc/fi...oc=11&selfies=

This is SUPER LEGEND Nina Hartley-way too expensive for my tastes
http://www.eros.com/washington_dc/fi...oc=11&selfies=
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:00 PM 07-10-2016


king of the st. joe trap
[Reply]
lewdog 12:02 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
:-)

Oh my!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07-10-2016, 12:37 PM
This message has been deleted by Demonpenz.
Rain Man 12:55 PM 07-10-2016
Current research indicates that people derive more satisfaction from purchasing experiences than purchasing items. Scho is on the cutting edge.
[Reply]
scho63 01:16 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Current research indicates that people derive more satisfaction from purchasing experiences than purchasing items. Scho is on the cutting edge.
:-)

I love to travel, eat at fantastic restaurants, sleep with hot escorts, play great golf courses, smoke expensive PG cigars, have nice shoes and watches, hang with best friends, swim at beach or pool, drink good liquor-wine-beer and go to my pro team's sporting events.

I don't collect memorabilia, don't buy sports jerseys, don't have more than two pairs of sneakers at a time, I buy my clothes on sale or at places like Burlington Coat Factory, haven't had to wear a suit in over 20 years and don't own a single tie anymore, don't have toys like Seadoos or four wheelers, don't own any RVs or campers or boats, have a very nice car 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.8 sedan that was $44,800 sticker price for previous owner but got it for a steal at $17,985 in PERFECT shape with just 53,000 miles last year, don't have any hobbies like stamp or coin collecting or photography, no XBOX or video games or stuff like that, no musical instruments as I have ZERO ability, no tools or fancy car shit, no massive audiophile equipment, no kids and no wives ever.

You can always replace "things" but hard to create a great experience without experiencing it firsthand.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:18 PM 07-10-2016
I just can't believe more people don't go the escort route. If people really did the math on how much they are payingfor sex or lack there of they would be changing their tune.
[Reply]
scho63 01:42 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I just can't believe more people don't go the escort route. If people really did the math on how much they are payingfor sex or lack there of they would be changing their tune.
My signature says it all......:-)

I can't imagine the thought of knocking up some women after a short time, getting married, then shortly thereafter getting a divorce and then you are on the hook for 16 or 17 years of child support and probably some alimony. That is like a prison sentence! :-)

If you go on 2 or 3 dates with a decent new woman in 80% of most US cities, you will be around $300-$500 in expenses before you get into the promised land.

Worse yet, if you go on a lot of FIRST DATES that don't work out, you will be spending a SHIT LOAD of money and going home to jerkoff after each.

Escorts to me are efficient, guaranteed, pretty and very hot in many cases, fun to be with, treat me nice, I get to try new ones and a vast variety, and I leave with no obligations!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:43 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I just can't believe more people don't go the escort route. If people really did the math on how much they are payingfor sex or lack there of they would be changing their tune.
So is that ticker symbol (xxx) ?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:46 PM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
My signature says it all......:-)

I can't imagine the thought of knocking up some women after a short time, getting married, then shortly thereafter getting a divorce and then you are on the hook for 16 or 17 years of child support and probably some alimony. That is like a prison sentence! :-)

If you go on 2 or 3 dates with a decent new woman in 80% of most US cities, you will be around $300-$500 in expenses before you get into the promised land.

Worse yet, if you go on a lot of FIRST DATES that don't work out, you will be spending a SHIT LOAD of money and going home to jerkoff after each.

Escorts to me are efficient, guaranteed, pretty and very hot in many cases, fun to be with, treat me nice, I get to try new ones and a vast variety, and I leave with no obligations!

If I may ask, how do you know they're not a police trap? I've seen a fair number of TV shows about police stings, and they never seem to end well for the customer.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 610
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113513 > Last »
Up