ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 160
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...








[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:12 AM 12-07-2017
GOHE Cannabis X Crypto

Bought yesterday at .045 and sold at .06

Today I missed the open but got back in at .112 now its at .125

I think I sell now
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 11:32 AM 12-07-2017
Stratis is coming back around too. Hopefully some of these BTC profits flow into alts.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 11:59 AM 12-07-2017
So...I bought 2600 shares of IOTA @ .90 a while ago. Well I did it on bitfinex and they kept putting alerts up saying I had to cash out since I'm in the US. So I had to sell the IOTA for LTC @ .62 VERY GRUDGINGLY (because I don't have any other exchanges that sell it) and THEN it hit 5.00 UGHHHHHHH I would've made like 10K this week.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:08 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
So...I bought 2600 shares of IOTA @ .90 a while ago. Well I did it on bitfinex and they kept putting alerts up saying I had to cash out since I'm in the US. So I had to sell the IOTA for LTC @ .62 VERY GRUDGINGLY (because I don't have any other exchanges that sell it) and THEN it hit 5.00 UGHHHHHHH I would've made like 10K this week.
IOTA will blow up when they can get onto real exchanges that actually work well
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 12:09 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
IOTA will blow up when they can get onto real exchanges that actually work well
I agree. It was my best " long term HODL"

Do you know any other places where I can buy? Its dipped pretty good now and I want to get back in.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:19 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
I agree. It was my best " long term HODL"

Do you know any other places where I can buy? Its dipped pretty good now and I want to get back in.
I bought it on binance, transfered some ethereum into it from coinbase and bought
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:50 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
So...I bought 2600 shares of IOTA @ .90 a while ago. Well I did it on bitfinex and they kept putting alerts up saying I had to cash out since I'm in the US. So I had to sell the IOTA for LTC @ .62 VERY GRUDGINGLY (because I don't have any other exchanges that sell it) and THEN it hit 5.00 UGHHHHHHH I would've made like 10K this week.
What?
[Reply]
wutamess 12:54 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Poloniex or bittrex
English...
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:10 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
What?
Sorry what's the question?
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:11 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by wutamess:
English...
Those are US based currency exchanges. You can buy sell and trade on there and set stop losses and stuff.
[Reply]
wutamess 01:17 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Those are US based currency exchanges. You can buy sell and trade on there and set stop losses and stuff.
Can you buy bitcoin in there as well?
I thought everyone was to use coinbase?
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:33 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Can you buy bitcoin in there as well?
I thought everyone was to use coinbase?
Well you can buy BTC there but not with US dollars. Essentially you have to buy BTC or some other crypto and send it there nd exchange it. You should make an account though. Trading crypto on there is my favorite hobby LOL
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:45 PM 12-07-2017
recent PRO TIP: there is an app called "Coinseed" ... It works like Acorns, and invests your rounded up dollars into crypto instead of the stock market. I love it. It's an easy way to invest without feeling any pain of the ups and downs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:05 PM 12-07-2017
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
recent PRO TIP: there is an app called "Coinseed" ... It works like Acorns, and invests your rounded up dollars into crypto instead of the stock market. I love it. It's an easy way to invest without feeling any pain of the ups and downs.
Doesn't seem safe to hook up an account to something like that. Just me being paranoid though.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:08 PM 12-07-2017
Coin seen legit there is also one for you regular debit card. If you are shitty with money like me it helps.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 160
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up