ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 160
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...








[Reply]
BWillie 04:40 PM 02-23-2021
Square just bought the dip to the tune of 170M of Bitcoin. It's not 1.5B like Tesla, but better news than none.
[Reply]
eDave 04:14 PM 03-03-2021
Big run. FYI.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:26 PM 03-13-2021
60k today folks. Damn I wish I had bought more tulip bulbs!!!
[Reply]
scho63 04:37 PM 03-13-2021
Some people here may be millionaires based on how many coins they had back in 2013 when Chief Rocka introduced us all to Bitcoin.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03-13-2021, 04:56 PM
This message has been deleted by EPodolak.
EPodolak 04:56 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Some people here may be millionaires based on how many coins they had back in 2013 when Chief Rocka introduced us all to Bitcoin.
No question CP has crypto one-percenters. Good for them.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:26 PM 03-13-2021
ChiefRocka is likely very rich.

Good for him!
[Reply]
scho63 05:29 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
ChiefRocka is likely very rich.

Good for him!
He was right all along.

Deserves every penny. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 06:57 PM 03-13-2021
At this point, I have more than enough for my son's college.


It's nice to have that taken care of.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:33 PM 03-13-2021
How does one get out of Bitcoin?
[Reply]
loochy 07:35 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
How does one get out of Bitcoin?

just the same way you'd get out of pesos or yen or canadian dollars


just trade your btc for whatever currency you want
[Reply]
lewdog 07:46 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
At this point, I have more than enough for my son's college.


It's nice to have that taken care of.
Put it all on AMC now!!!
[Reply]
loochy 08:09 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Put it all on AMC now!!!

Nah, I'm thinking IBIO. Tom will take us to lambos and hookers.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:51 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
60k today folks. Damn I wish I had bought more tulip bulbs!!!
Party time.
[Reply]
philfree 09:32 PM 03-13-2021
So bit coin is nothing more than some server space using blockchain tech that's been assigned an ever changing value. And it can be used as a currency in some places/business'.

Can s person make it rain with some bit coin?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:53 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
So bit coin is nothing more than some server space using blockchain tech that's been assigned an ever changing value. And it can be used as a currency in some places/business'.

Can s person make it rain with some bit coin?
I came on your mom's curtains last night
[Reply]
Page 154 of 160
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158 > Last »
Up