ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Crow's 2024 "What I Want" Mock
Chris Meck 07:29 AM 04-14-2024
I like the players, I like the positional emphasis, I just don't like giving up so much, but that's probably how it would have to go down.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:44 AM 04-14-2024
The OT from Maryand is the one guy I would question for the 131st pick in the draft. I don't know what else was available for you at that point, but from what I have read (all since this mock) nothing indicates massive upside. I might go a different player at pick 131. And I realize you were looking to move him to guard, which is a need IMO. Just hope he is better than the last guy from Kentucky that we looked to move from OT to OG.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 AM 04-14-2024
I will say that I think this draft is going to be focused on multiple weapons for the offense to use this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR, TE and RB all taken. Value is just so good this year

Jared Wiley and Ben Sinnott are my favorite TE’s for us in this draft
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:08 PM 04-14-2024
I agree that if we probably need to jump JAX and CIN if we want BTJ.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:03 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I agree that if we probably need to jump JAX and CIN if we want BTJ.
You would HAVE to if you want BTJ.
[Reply]
iSavedLatin 06:07 PM 04-14-2024
Love this mock! Only question is whether a linebacker or cornerback might be a better grab at 173 instead of Smith. Nothing against the pick, but after investing so much in a top shelf WR, it might be nice filling in some positions of need who can also contribute on special teams.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:33 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin:
Love this mock! Only question is whether a linebacker or cornerback might be a better grab at 173 instead of Smith. Nothing against the pick, but after investing so much in a top shelf WR, it might be nice filling in some positions of need who can also contribute on special teams.
I went in the other direction with special teams. Smith is a top-shelf returner.

We have Jones, Christiansen, and Cochrane who have all proven they can play STs at LB. Probably not a ton of reasons to go for another. An LB higher who could be a starter at least next year, yeah I'd consider that.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:56 PM 04-14-2024
I’m all in on this.

Nice work.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:22 AM 04-15-2024
If the Chiefs make that type of move and do it to get Thomas, I'd be pretty confident it will work. I don't think this staff would miss on a move like that.

I'm not sure it's what I would do based on what I've read about the player, but the reasoning is sound if you think Thomas is a clear tier separated from the rest of the field.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:54 AM 04-16-2024
What if it would take two 1st round pick to move up for BTJ, would we still be willing to make that trade?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 04-16-2024
What if it would take two 1st round pick to move up for BTJ, would we still be willing to make that trade?
No I don't think I do. If its two 1's it think its got to be for a LT or a Qb. It's a deep enough class that I couldn't do it.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:11 PM 04-16-2024
Hmmm, YES! But I do not think it will. However, keeping our 2nd and having 2 3rds next year might not be a bad situation to be in
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:52 PM 04-16-2024
Crow, If time in your personal life ever permitted, you should strongly consider having your own platform devoted to the draft. I believe it'd be very successful.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:36 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Crow, If time in your personal life ever permitted, you should strongly consider having your own platform devoted to the draft. I believe it'd be very successful.
For sure! We all love your content here at CP!

I guess I don't know what this board was like before I got here, but have always credited Crow for making the draft section my favorite forum on the internet. I'm addicted! lol

Great stuff!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:02 PM 04-21-2024
Crow, I noted PFF upgraded RB Watson to #114 on their big board.

Wondering if he's been "found out" and might not be available any longer in the 7th, I remember Wright was originally a 7th also and now goes late 2nd-early 3rd.

...I'm not trolling, just curious. He's also been one of my favorite 7th round targets also!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up