ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
JakeF 02:54 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-) :-) :-)

Just when you think it can get worst the King of All Hot Takes shows up.
You said similar shit at the beginning of the season when i said our Oline was a problem. Drew Brees ...

Parker, you're the king of being a dick and then being wrong. Just chill and maybe you won't look like such a asshole next time you make another mistake.

Maybe Bell will work out, i hope he does. At least if i turn out to be wrong i wasn't an asshole about it. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
You said similar shit at the beginning of the season when i said our Oline was a problem. Drew Brees ...

Parker, you're the king of being a dick and then being wrong. Just chill and maybe you won't look like such a asshole next time you make another mistake.

Maybe Bell will work out, i hope he does. At least if i turn out to be wrong i wasn't an asshole about it. :-)
Let's get this straight.

You never SAY anything. You whine, incessantly, because that's the only way people will actually notice your ridiculousness. You're a contrarian and a complainer. It's your schtick.

And for the record, I've tried to be nice to you. You don't make it very damn easy because you're miserable about literally everything.

We all know the offensive line is playing poorly. Griping about it over and over and over and over and over isn't going to fix it.

Signing Leveon Bell might actually HELP, so of course you don't like the idea. If the offensive line gets better, you'll have to find something else to bitch about.

But Brees... :-)

English, please.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:55 AM 10-17-2020

I've called you out in another thread for this bull shit and you didn't answer, but where did you say the O line would be a problem cuz I sure can't find it. You're not an asshole just a whiney fucking bitch.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:48 PM 10-16-2020
I'm shocked that i finally agree with Whitlock about something.

Not only is Bell a bad boy but he's a bad boy that's already been paid. He doesn't give a shit about anything, he just wants an easy Super Bowl win. If things get tough he will quit. We didn't really need a new RB, we needed better blockers. When our shitty blocking makes things tough on Bell he will blame someone and cause problems.

I doubt Bell makes it to the end of the season on the Chiefs.
I’m shocked that you’re still allowed to post. How the **** does that happen?
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:09 PM 10-16-2020
I'm shocked that i finally agree with Whitlock about something.

Not only is Bell a bad boy but he's a bad boy that's already been paid. He doesn't give a shit about anything, he just wants an easy Super Bowl win. If things get tough he will quit. We didn't really need a new RB, we needed better blockers. When our shitty blocking makes things tough on Bell he will blame someone and cause problems.

I doubt Bell makes it to the end of the season on the Chiefs.
Lmao Marcellus and JakeF being fucking idiots together.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:30 PM 10-16-2020
Wasn't Bell refusing to be franchised at 14 million?

Look at Dak Prescott. Signed the tag, horrific injury, at least 2 years away from any long term financial security.

Don't blame Bell one bit for holding out. Running backs have short shelf life. You get your money when you can, or you may never get it.

Pittsburgh should have paid him. His numbers more than earned a long term fair contract.

Thats not selfishness, thats just good business. Dont risk an injury playing rb on a franchise tag.
[Reply]
eDave 05:31 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Look at Dak Prescott. Signed the tag, horrific injury, at least 2 years away from any long term financial security.

Don't blame Bell one bit for holding out. Running backs have short shelf life. You get your money when you can, or you may never get it.

Pittsburgh should have paid him. His numbers more than earned a long term fair contract.

Thats not selfishness, thats just good business. Dont risk an injury playing rb on a franchise tag.
Remember the experts who disliked Patrick's decision to leave money on the table? As it turns out, they were all just jealous bitches.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:39 PM 10-16-2020

Exactly. He wasn't tagged once, they tagged him TWICE.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:21 PM 10-16-2020
FYI, Bell played under the Franchise Tag in 2017 and put up phenomenal numbers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:23 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
FYI, Bell played under the Franchise Tag in 2017 and put up phenomenal numbers.
Correct.

In 15 games, he finished with just shy of 2000 yards from scrimmage.

The Steelers rewarded him with the franchise tag for a 2nd time.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:34 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Correct.

In 15 games, he finished with just shy of 2000 yards from scrimmage.

The Steelers rewarded him with the franchise tag for a 2nd time.
Absolute slap in the face. He crushes it on their one year "convince us we should lock you up long term", and they just say k thanks do that again?

I dont understand the side against Bell holding out there. He already took the risk and played on tge tag once, killed it, and they still dont pony up?

Screw that. Pittsburgh should have paid him what he absolutely earned.

As for his lack of production in NY, Gase resented the fact he was there to begin with, and barely utilized Bell in the passing game. Gase is a dumpster fire, and the New York Jets directly reflect that.

Can't wait to see what he does in KC, and that Jets game just became must see TV.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:22 AM 10-17-2020
Absolute slap in the face. He crushes it on their one year "convince us we should lock you up long term", and they just say k thanks do that again?

I dont understand the side against Bell holding out there. He already took the risk and played on tge tag once, killed it, and they still dont pony up?

Screw that. Pittsburgh should have paid him what he absolutely earned.

As for his lack of production in NY, Gase resented the fact he was there to begin with, and barely utilized Bell in the passing game. Gase is a dumpster fire, and the New York Jets directly reflect that.

Can't wait to see what he does in KC, and that Jets game just became must see TV.
He caught 66 balls last year?
[Reply]
carcosa 05:49 PM 10-16-2020
jwhit is the ultimate Rude Bitch
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:51 PM 10-16-2020
Why would anybody agree with this article?

I get that people don't like Bell but put Bell aside for a couple of minutes.

Whitlock took MULTIPLE shots at Reid and Veach.

You know, the guys that orchestrated the ONLY SUPER BOWL some of us have ever seen!

What did they do to deserve anything in that article?

Like I said before, fuck Jason Whitlock.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:56 PM 10-16-2020
He should have stayed on TV
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up