ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 662
« First < 289101112 131415162262112512 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:57 PM 11-13-2019
I just watched about 5 minutes of this shit show...this is an embarrassment for us all. I can't see how anything here is relevant...

Done watching this ridiculous theater of the macabre...
[Reply]
banyon 12:58 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
How did he violate the Impoundment Control Act?
Never notified Congress of the hold.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:59 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I just watched about 5 minutes of this shit show...this is an embarrassment for us all. I can't see how anything here is relevant...

Done watching this ridiculous theater of the macabre...
The witness is undermining the witness.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:00 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is going incredibly bad for Trump and (R)'s. The witnesses are actively chuckling and laughing at their absurd and comical line of questioning. Itís completely incoherent.

Every (R) spends 90% of the time talking and 10% letting the witness talk. It's just a bunch of conjecture that they know will be debunked if they let the witness talk too much.
It's remarkable how vastly different everyone's viewpoint is on this...You are seeing that it's bad for Trump, I'm seeing that it's a vapid retarded mess for the Dems...

...God Bless America
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:02 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is going incredibly bad for Trump and (R)'s. The witnesses are actively chuckling and laughing at their absurd and comical line of questioning. Itís completely incoherent.
I'm all for moving forward with the impeachment proceedings (again, strictly for my enjoyment), but this, IMO, is not helping the Dems case. I think you are viewing this through a jaundiced eye.
[Reply]
eDave 01:04 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm all for moving forward with the impeachment proceedings (again, strictly for my enjoyment), but this, IMO, is not helping the Dems case. I think you are viewing this through a jaundiced eye.
No, you.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:04 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Never notified Congress of the hold.
Thanks for the answer. I don't believe he is required to notify for a temporary hold.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:05 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
No, you.
Not true. I've already stated numerous times I don't give a shit about Trump, and I absolutely believe this was a quid pro quo. So no, not jaundiced at all.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:05 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
It's remarkable how vastly different everyone's viewpoint is on this...You are seeing that it's bad for Trump, I'm seeing that it's a vapid retarded mess for the Dems...

...God Bless America
eDave might be doing some day drinking. You're obviously focused and thoughtful. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't get the idea that either country or "parry" matter much to you.

Do you love the United States of America, Bitch? How do you feel about the Republican Parry?

Iím just thankful every day that at least the Democrats are still patriots and love their country. This is a selfless act theyíre doing and itís meant to benefit me and my family, not grandstanding politicans or their political donor base that desperately wants power back.



I need to send Schiff a thank you letter to express my gratitude.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:07 PM 11-13-2019
Taylor: "Neither of us are here to make any determination of impeachable offenses"
[Reply]
eDave 01:07 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
eDave might be doing some day drinking. You're obviously focused and thoughtful. :-)
The difference in question between (D)'s and the (R)'s is hilarious. (R)'s grandstand, ask long winded questions covering multiple things, many of which are out of scope, and then cut off the answer.

The (D)'s ask short relevant questions and allow a detailed response.

Almost like the (R)'s don’t want an actual answer and just doing it for the Fox News clips.

(R)'s are trying to ask questions outside of the parameters of this hearing so that when the witnesses can't answer, they can discredit the witness. IDK who they think they're fooling, other than their diminishing base.

Jim Jordan is on coke.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:08 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
But credit to you for predicting that democrats would construct a process the way they did and that Republicans would react the way they have.
This is where we remind everyone that the current process is going by the rules Republicans implemented when in charge.

AKA, don't listen to this whining liar.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:09 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
The difference in question between (D)'s and the (R)'s is hilarious. (R)'s grandstand, ask long winded questions covering multiple things, many of which are out of scope, and then cut off the answer.

The (D)'s ask short relevant questions and allow a detailed response.

Almost like the (R)'s donít want an actual answer and just doing it for the Fox News clips.

Dems r patriots duh
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:10 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
The difference in question between (D)'s and the (R)'s is hilarious. (R)'s grandstand, ask long winded questions covering multiple things, many of which are out of scope, and then cut off the answer.

The (D)'s ask short relevant questions and allow a detailed response.

Almost like the (R)'s donít want an actual answer and just doing it for the Fox News clips.

(R)'s are trying to ask questions outside of the parameters of this hearing so that when the witnesses can't answer, they can discredit the witness. IDK who they think they're fooling, other than their diminishing base.

Jim Jordan is on coke.
LOL - no, you definitely aren't tainted on this topic. :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 662
« First < 289101112 131415162262112512 > Last »
Up