ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wa. Examiner: Supreme Court allows Kentucky abortion ultrasound law to take effect
Just Passin' By 11:54 AM 12-09-2019
Interesting decision

Originally Posted by :
The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal over a Kentucky law that forces health providers to show pregnant women ultrasounds of their fetuses before having abortions.

The decision, issued Monday, means that the Supreme Court leaves intact a 2-1 ruling from the 6th Circuit that the law does not violate doctors' First Amendment rights to free speech, writing that the information gleaned from an ultrasound was "pertinent" to a woman's decision-making....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...to-take-effect
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:02 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Answer my question MULT man
My answer is that none of those are murder unless the applicable laws say it is.

I don't support third-trimester abortions except for medical reasons, but those are exceedingly rare anyway.

Now answer mine: What will the long-term consequences be if abortions continue?
[Reply]
scho63 11:10 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
My answer is that none of those are murder unless the applicable laws say it is.

I don't support third-trimester abortions except for medical reasons, but those are exceedingly rare anyway.

That's a sick fucking perspective that you give the government the perspective over right and wrong as to what is murder. So if New York State allows late term abortion that they just signed, you have no problem with killing a 9 month old fetus. That's special

Now to answer your question:
Terminating a 9 month old pregnancy with the bullshit excuse that either it's a woman's right or her health is in danger is murder whether you are willing to accept that fact or not.

The long term consequences is are that we will accept killing a baby AFTER birth with down syndrome or other health issues. When you keep accepting disgusting behavior by moving the bar further and further, it breaks the morale fabric of society between right and wrong.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:56 AM 12-11-2019
That's a sick ****ing perspective that you give the government the perspective over right and wrong as to what is murder. So if New York State allows late term abortion that they just signed, you have no problem with killing a 9 month old fetus. That's special.
I'm not giving the government anything. The fact is, murder is a legal term that has nothing to do with "right" and wrong". Otherwise, the U.S. military commits murder on a daily basis.

Now to answer your question:
Terminating a 9 month old pregnancy with the bullshit excuse that either it's a woman's right or her health is in danger is murder whether you are willing to accept that fact or not.
Whether it's a woman's right can be debated, but what makes you think medical reasons are bullshit? Are you suggesting that doctors are lying?

Again, murder is a legal term, like it or not.

The long term consequences is are that we will accept killing a baby AFTER birth with down syndrome or other health issues.
Abortion has been legal for decades, and there is no evidence to suggest your "slippery slope" scenario is anything but fiction.

When you keep accepting disgusting behavior by moving the bar further and further, it breaks the morale fabric of society between right and wrong.
It's disgusting in your opinion. Who are you to decide what is acceptable and what isn't?

You complain about the bar moving further and further, but it hasn't moved at all where abortion is concerned. Abortion rates have been falling for years, and not because of pro-lifers.

The hyperbole about the breaking down of the fabric of society is vague and meaningless. What day-to-day effect will it have on the lives of typical Americans if abortions continue? I'm talking direct cause and effect, not some ethereal notion of societal fabric.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:35 PM 12-11-2019
I'm not a mult, retard.
But you are a retard, mult.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:36 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
But you are a retard, mult.
Prove I'm a mult then, idiot.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 01:02 PM 12-11-2019
Murder is the unlawful killing of one human being by another. Again, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

If a law was passed making it legal to stab old ladies in the neck, stabbing old ladies in the neck would no longer be murder.
You are speaking purely from a legal perspective. There is a moral aspect as well.

Just because something is legal does not make it moral.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:09 PM 12-11-2019
Less African Americans.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:00 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Less African Americans.
And less white trash, so the losses for each major political party cancel each other out.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:17 PM 12-11-2019
I'm not giving the government anything. The fact is, murder is a legal term that has nothing to do with "right" and wrong". Otherwise, the U.S. military commits murder on a daily basis.

Whether it's a woman's right can be debated, but what makes you think medical reasons are bullshit? Are you suggesting that doctors are lying?

Again, murder is a legal term, like it or not.

Abortion has been legal for decades, and there is no evidence to suggest your "slippery slope" scenario is anything but fiction.

It's disgusting in your opinion. Who are you to decide what is acceptable and what isn't?

You complain about the bar moving further and further, but it hasn't moved at all where abortion is concerned. Abortion rates have been falling for years, and not because of pro-lifers.

The hyperbole about the breaking down of the fabric of society is vague and meaningless. What day-to-day effect will it have on the lives of typical Americans if abortions continue? I'm talking direct cause and effect, not some ethereal notion of societal fabric.
gee, just keep adding to the tally of over 50 million, you know because: irresponsibility.

Longterm effect: Millions of women walking around with major guilt. No wonder you don't want them to see the ultrasound..because too many might get a conscience., amirite?

AND THEY DO.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:31 PM 12-11-2019
Here is a question for AdolfOliverBush the mult:

At what stage of gestation is killing a fetus a murder?
  1. One Month
  2. Two Months
  3. Three Months
  4. Four Months
  5. Five Months
  6. Six Months
  7. Seven Months
  8. Eight Months
  9. Nine Months
  10. During birth
  11. Never, it's woman's right to choose (if a liberal)
Fixed and answered.

Liberals can kill their kids all they want. It'll save us from hating the little fuckers later on..
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:54 AM 12-12-2019
And less white trash, so the losses for each major political party cancel each other out.
Unborn African american human beings are much more likely to be aborted than unborn white human beings. There is no canceling out.

You never did answer the question why the pro-abortion movement is against the law that is the subject of this thread. Are they afraid of informed consent?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:01 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
You are speaking purely from a legal perspective. There is a moral aspect as well.

Just because something is legal does not make it moral.
It was legal for the state to kill Jews in Nazi Germany. Adolf Hitler and AdolfOliverBush have something in common. A shared belief that killing Jews isn't murder if political whims permit it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:34 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
If we were seriously anti-murder we'd be willing to murder to stop it.

Yeah. It's all starting to make sense.
That's one of those "great" moral questions: One life for many
[Reply]
Bump 12-12-2019, 01:51 AM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up