< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hillary Clinton leads new polls
HemiEd 05:59 PM 12-10-2019
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democr...ew-party-poll/

Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:36 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
JFK would probably poll pretty high too.

Hillary's not running.
I would totally vote for a dead JFK over TRUMP!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The margins in key states were still perilously thin. He won Pennsylvania by less than 50,000 votes. His margin in Wisconsin was something like 20,000, and in Michigan it was even smaller. That's only ~100k votes needed to put Clinton in office.
And what exactly have the Dems done in the time since to sway any more moderates in those specific states their way, would you say?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:23 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And what exactly have the Dems done in the time since to sway any more moderates in those specific states their way, would you say?
One thing is by that time, we will of had almost 4 straight years of "Orange Man Bad" blaring from our TV's, radios, computers, smart phones, and anything else that can broadcast a message. The Dems owning the mainstream media HAS to eventually have an effect on this, wouldn't you think? Most Americans don't keep a close eye on politics like our small group here does, they just vote either how they always have voted or how their TV tells them to IMO.

One group of voters can't be swayed....... but the other can.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:22 AM 12-11-2019
I have a friend who thinks she is swell. But he only looks at Establishment media. He hears nothing bad about her. So no wonder they prefer that witch.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:23 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I would totally vote for a dead JFK over TRUMP!
I would too.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up