ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting bored and fidgety?
scho63 12:37 AM 03-29-2020
I've held up pretty well so far because of all the OT at work and been busy with 60 hours a week but the two days I'm off is driving me crazy.

I'm running out of things to do, places to eat and where to drive to.

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.

Not sure how many more weeks I can go before I start pulling the hair out of my head.

How's your patience doing and have you got enough to do to keep you busy in your down time? :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:08 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Two words: hookers and blow.
If they have to stay six feet away wouldn't that be strippers and blow?

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:11 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Out of my mind! There's only so many times a day the Mrs will let me abuse her fish taco
That's not social distancing! :-) :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:17 AM 03-29-2020
I'm loving it. Praise be to God.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:17 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.
Yea. My corner grocery store has been out of a lot of things, but I haven't yet been desperate enough to check other stores.

Things you can stock up on, I sort of understand. The store has not had any tortillas for weeks.

But it ran very low on milk and the soy milk that always has to be refrigerated (in addition to running out of the long shelf life stuff).

So milk and soy milk are limit one. I could easily get by with one trip a week, but not when a lot of items are limit one. I ended up making trips on consecutive days.
[Reply]
Chargem 10:29 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If they have to stay six feet away wouldn't that be strippers and blow?

:-)
This is CP, at 6 feet away he could still get the tip in.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:52 AM 03-29-2020
I'm good.

Perks of being a gamer. Come home, jump online with 5-6 friends, and burn up the hours playing.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:57 AM 03-29-2020
Not at all. Been getting the garage wired and working on an area to store firewood. Heading out now to powerwash the deck and do a little bit of yard cleanup, then firing up grill and having a few beverages while I relax on the aforementioned deck.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:03 PM 03-29-2020
Apparently it really got the best of Jon Jones.
[Reply]
scho63 12:58 PM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Isn't Amazon consider essential?

How are you even getting to places to eat outside of take-out?
Amazon furnished everyone in Central Operations with an "Essential Letter" should any curfews be imposed in Phoenix area or AZ.

There are still some better restaurants that are doing takeout but even they are slowing closing due to lack of orders.

There is a real nice park by me and I may buy some charcoal and do some grilling later this week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:14 PM 03-29-2020
Not yet, trying to stay busy with little projects

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice here so I'm planning a little fishing trip

If anythings getting on my nerves its my beloved mother melting down in a near panic about all this... if she wasnt my mom this is what she'd get

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:20 PM 03-29-2020
Been pulling unplayed board games off my "shelf of shame". Had a good time getting my ass kicked by my wife in The Gallerist last night.

[Reply]
threebag 02:21 PM 03-29-2020
Making a few calzones tonight. Been doing a few puzzles. Don’t know if it’s good or bad but can tackle a 500pc in about an hour and a half. Noticed I want to grab a beer earlier in the day. Popped the top on one a little after 10:30 this morning. Trying to drink the shit out of water
[Reply]
Donger 02:23 PM 03-29-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:29 PM 03-29-2020
I've been getting in some fishing. In a couple weeks I'm probably going fishing for the weekend, get out of town and enjoy some campfire dinners.

For now, I'm just fishing local waters. And I found this:

https://fullmatchtv.com/

It seems to go back about two years/seasons but it includes the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC, Rugby, etc. Full games, condensed commercials, condensed half-times. Occasionally the replay buffers, but not for very long and usually no more than once per game.

Currently watching the Blues glorious march through the playoffs from last year. One game per night, every other night. Might go every third day just to give me something to look forward to. A little more anticipation.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:30 PM 03-29-2020
Nope.

I plan every day, and every week.

Using the time ago home to get some projects done. Its been good. No distractions.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up