ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting bored and fidgety?
scho63 12:37 AM 03-29-2020
I've held up pretty well so far because of all the OT at work and been busy with 60 hours a week but the two days I'm off is driving me crazy.

I'm running out of things to do, places to eat and where to drive to.

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.

Not sure how many more weeks I can go before I start pulling the hair out of my head.

How's your patience doing and have you got enough to do to keep you busy in your down time? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:41 AM 03-29-2020
I am getting exceedingly proficient at "Beat Saber". Speaking of.. back to it lol.

Edit: Just realized how that sounds. It's a video game haha.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:46 AM 03-29-2020
Work is killing me with disinfectant spray every 4 hours holyshitballs. Its going kill me quicker than if I had C19 .

I'm essential essentially fucked
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:48 AM 03-29-2020
Good thing with Montana is there are lots of lonely roads and gas is $1.99/g. Gonna go camping for my girls birthday and do some sightseeing. Trying to do the things I haven’t had time to do lately.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:50 AM 03-29-2020
The last couple days in particular I’ve become very restless. I drank way too much at home last night just to pass the time. Gyms being closed totally sucks. Been spending entirely too much time on social media now.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:19 AM 03-29-2020
I originally read this is bored and feisty and my response is ppptttthhhhh!
[Reply]
scho63 01:24 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I originally read this is bored and feisty and my response is ppptttthhhhh!
"Bored and Feisty" was the 4th most popular answer on the board. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:40 AM 03-29-2020
It’s been fun having both of my boys back home from College. I enjoy being around them. We’ve been playing games, watching movies, shooting hoops in the driveway, working on projects around the house. Good times...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:50 AM 03-29-2020
Tired of insurance commercials.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:53 AM 03-29-2020
Two words: hookers and blow.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:29 AM 03-29-2020
I'm selling rocks and working on a flip house. Plenty to do.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:32 AM 03-29-2020
went to the neighborhood walmart market this morning. their online store showed that they had teepee in stock. LIARS!!

it's cool tho. i bought a roast and in 7 hours will be eating like a king!!

will pass the time today with mushroom hunting!! They've started popping here in Southeast KS.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:43 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I've held up pretty well so far because of all the OT at work and been busy with 60 hours a week but the two days I'm off is driving me crazy.

I'm running out of things to do, places to eat and where to drive to.

I also see that while grocery stores are still open, their inventory is slowing decreasing across all product lines. Damn near looks like Venezuela in some stores with nothing on the shelves.

Not sure how many more weeks I can go before I start pulling the hair out of my head.

How's your patience doing and have you got enough to do to keep you busy in your down time? :-)
Isn't Amazon consider essential?

How are you even getting to places to eat outside of take-out?

As for me, I've been plenty busy with reading, planting, cleaning, even trying some new recipes.
[Reply]
alanm 09:56 AM 03-29-2020
I still do consulting work. But when I do work it's 12 hr shifts with 1 week off a month. I live for that week. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:59 AM 03-29-2020
Out of my mind! There's only so many times a day the Mrs will let me abuse her fish taco
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up