ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Social Distancing thread
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 03-20-2020
What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
[Reply]
Sorry 02:58 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I do pretty well.

I have an entire office set up in the basement with professional furniture, so working from home has always been easy for me.

I think it's important to have a plan for each day. I don't care if it's a Tuesday or Saturday, have a list of shit you want to get done.

For example, today I deep cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the smoker, and now working on some stuff in the basement. You just can't sit around. I love to cook, so meal times is a bigger deal than Normal. Been smoking a lot of meat I have in the freezer, its been great.

Now I'm a news hound, but man there is some depressing shit out there. So I make a point to shut off the news around 3 or so, otherwise I think it would really impact my mood.

I also have a 6 year old, so we have nerf gun battles, take the dogs for walks, and all sorts or shit!
Nerf gun battles are the best moments of my childhood!
[Reply]
Monticore 03:00 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Nerf gun battles are the best moments of my childhood!
wish i had nerf guns when i was a kid pellet guns suck.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:05 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
wish i had nerf guns when i was a kid pellet guns suck.
Yup, those damn BB gun wars really hurt.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:14 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I love your garage
Wish I had that much room in my garage. I've got our 1997 Cougar stashed out there. It's fully restored now. Going to take it in for detailing hopefully later this summer if we're all still alive...
[Reply]
Frazod 03:33 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Yup, those damn BB gun wars really hurt.
They were fun, though. I was a much better shot than the other kids. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:37 PM 03-21-2020
we have nerf guns.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:37 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Going fishing. As often as possible.
Pics of that big bass or it didn’t happen. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:38 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I could hide out for weeks in here...

That's your garage 'eh? Boy are you neat for someone who works on such things. Everything perfectly in place.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:41 PM 03-21-2020
I built my girls a ballet bar. Please know there are 17 and 21. My 21 yo is going to teach her dance classes online. Her college is now online the rest of the semester.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:06 PM 03-21-2020
Netflixparty.com
[Reply]
stumppy 04:06 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They were fun, though. I was a much better shot than the other kids. :-)
I had three older brothers but I held my own. Me and my BB guns were inseparable.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:06 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's your garage 'eh? Boy are you neat for someone who works on such things. Everything perfectly in place.
lol...it's not even close. You can't see my table saw buried behind a bunch of stuff in the back. I've only been here a year though, and I started with bare walls. But I do have a pretty good idea where everything is.

This was a couple weeks in...

and a few more weeks later....

It's been a slow process since I have had to do a lot of other work on the rest of the house. Still need to get the rest wired, insulated and drywalled so I can put up more permanent shelves and cabinets. So a lockdown wouldn't be all that bad...I could get a lot done in there provided I can get materials.
[Reply]
candyman 04:38 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Looking nice. What are your plans on canopy management?

And what led panel is that?
Sunday will be the beginning of their third week of flower, the canopy is what it is at this point. It was really nice and even until they started their flower stretch.

Spider Farmer SF-4000
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:56 PM 03-21-2020

Man it be sooooo boring at the house all day!!!! 😂😂😂

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) March 21, 2020

[Reply]
Iowanian 05:27 PM 03-21-2020
I puttered in my shop today and when it warmed up enough, a couple of the kids helped me burn brush and dead grass and weeds around our pond. I let them drive our 4 wheeler a little. It was nice so we spent most of the day outside.

I also climbed onto the roof Nd dealt with a bird issue...they were trying to nest in my downspouts.

Pending weather is supposed to be shitty, so I'll move back to the shop and work on something, fix a golf cart, and exhaust manifold on my man truck or a reclaimed lumber shoe rack requested by the mrs.

When we can, my plan is to do as many normal things as possible and change it up for the kids.

Men....use this time to knock out your honey do list so you can be awesome all summer.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up